Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bully black girl beats overweight white boy on bus...he fights back...

Bully black girl beats overweight white boy on bus...he fights back...

http://pix11.com/2014/04/09/watch-it...#axzz2yKHHRpST

(PIX11) – A cell phone video shows a bullied boy taking a whooping from a girl on a school bus before he unexpectedly fights back — and then just as surprisingly performs an act of compassion.

The girl in the video, uploaded Tuesday on YouTube, can be seen pulling a boy’s hair as she punches and slaps him in the face. Off camera, a boy can be heard begging her, “please stop, I want to go home” as she continues to beat on her victim.

The boy tries to cover his face, but the pummeling continues — until he snaps.

It was unclear where and when the incident happened.

“Uh oh,” says one of the passengers as the boy scrambles to his feet to fight back and puts an end to the bullying immediately.

After turning the tables on his shaken attacker he asks her, “You O.K.?”

Read more: http://pix11.com/2014/04/09/watch-it...#ixzz2ydnkBQjs
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=689_1397222501

So no one helps him as he is being attacked yet when he defends himself, someone else starts hitting him in order to protect his attacker... Our society in a nutshell

I'm also curious what started all this
    Last edited by Rwkropf; 04-12-2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: grammar

That boy needs to be pursuing assault charges and every person on that bus should be asking themselves why they are such a coward.

I wouldn't be surprised if the boy gets punished by the school and police and the girl gets off on some BS ADHD excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwkropf View Post
    So no one helps him as he is being attacked yet when he defends himself, someone else starts hitting him in order to protect his attacker... Our society in a nutshell

I'm also curious what started all this
    Yes. Disgusting. The guy "helping" the bully after the guy starts defending himself is as bad as the bully.
    Fucking disgusting, But thats the behavior society is encouraging in young people. Girls can get away with anything and "you should never, nerver hit a woman". Look at this video all you fucked up white knights with your "there is never a reason to hit a woman" bullshit.

a lot of black women are way more manly than many white women. Though, some white women are that manly too.

I do have to say, at least she provided the butterball with opportunity to get needed exercise.

She was probably beating him because Michelle, Barrack and the Media make fun of obese people in our society. They are easy targets. People who are physically different and probably lack self esteem are a magnet for bullies. Bullies like Barrack, the media, and the messed up chic in the video.
    Pretty much every segment of our population, whether it be blacks, whites, politicians and especially the media, is infested with these Cluster B bully types.

Quote Originally Posted by dmschlom View Post
    a lot of black women are way more manly than many white women. Though, some white women are that manly too.

I do have to say, at least she provided the butterball with opportunity to get needed exercise.
    WTF is wrong with you! Why would you even make such a demeaning comment about a CHILD being bullied? Seriously?Is it because it is acceptable to make fun of the pain of a white? Male? Fat person? or all three?

Discusting.

TMOTS

It bothers me that this is automatically a racially motivated scenario, based on no more than the color of the people involved though. The comments here are a little bad, but the ones on the video are truly sad. I thought we had come further than that as a society.

I don't think violence is the answer to anything, but I have to admit when I heard her croaking for air a little part of me laughed and said 'well what did you expect?'. He was twice her size, but she was attacking him like a chihuahua going after a bulldog. The only thing that kept her from being permanently damaged was his restraint. I applaud the young man for not killing her. Did you see him fending off the brother as well? Or notice that he asked if she was okay after he defended himself. If put in the same situation I don't know that I would have reacted with quite the level of self control that this young man did.

what a fucking bitch, standing there, beating the shit out of him like that, I hope she learned a lesson, though I highly doubt it.. she most likely got with some white knights to beat the shit out of him again.
    I wonder if the boy will have anything after this : /