Sexist Scientist T-shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexist Scientist T-shirt

i made a little comic about this bullshit. Sorry for the shitty handwriting.

sexism1.jpg
    “If you are alone you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion you belong only half to
    yourself, or even less, in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct; and if you have more than one companion you will fall more deeply into the same plight."

That's actually pretty spot on.

Comment

indeedy!

TMOTS

Comment

That's a pretty good drawing.

Comment

thank you! i feel i should draw a better version.
          “If you are alone you belong entirely to yourself. If you are accompanied by even one companion you belong only half to
          yourself, or even less, in proportion to the thoughtlessness of his conduct; and if you have more than one companion you will fall more deeply into the same plight."

Comment

Lets all buy a shirt just like it! With naked wimmin on the front, and the scientists pic on the back, for President!
            Our campaign slogan, "Vote for me and get this cool shirt"
            Then, we all take off our pants in public to "protest" feminist hatred of men.
            Hell, they do that crap all the time.
            Did you know, they go to religious rallies, strip topless, and surround some of the men, taunting them and mocking them with their nudity?
            But that shirt was sexist, oh yeah!

Comment

hey, I subscribe to your Tumblr. nice work there. great cartoons and a well-done, well-argued Tumblr.

Comment

i try to ignore feminist protests because they're always nucking futs but jesus christ they get naked then surround men and taunt them with their unwanted nudity? holy hell that's...gruesome, i mean imagine if a group of men surrounded a woman with all their penises hanging out the whole universe would disintegrate with outrage, that's pretty darn close to gang rape!
                "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                Vaclav Havel
                'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

I could have sworn I commented on this when it was posted. Anyway, great comic.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Simeon, they protested at the Vatican by inserting dildos into their vagina's, from behind. Yeah, in public.
                    Can you imagine if any group, such as Christians, MRA"s, or heck, Flat Earth Society protested in front of NOW headquarters by schtupping blow up dolls? Think the media would ignore it? Think those guys would even be alive today?
                    "Tolerance" Never, EVER goes both ways.

Comment

Very few media outlets mentioned it, extremely few told the whole story, but here is a pic
                      The Pope, and in fact, no religious figure has any power of law. Neither the Pope nor the Church is anti-gay, nor has done anything to gays. Yet they do this gutter crap, extremely sacrilegious, deliberately to hurt, driven by raw heat, and call The Church intolerant? And they are lionized.
                      FEMEN-Protestors-At-The-Vatican-07.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X