Meme: Tired of Micro-aggressions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meme: Tired of Micro-aggressions?

Last edited by Francis Roy; 11-18-2014, 04:13 AM.

Love it to pieces!!!
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

And a good rub on homeopathy to boot

Comment

Late at night in a slightly dim room, and that red really burns into your eyes.
        Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
        NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
        NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
        NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

i'm studying pico aggressions these days, this involves misogynist neurons firing that feminists can observe with a highly advanced brain imaging ray, the cure is a kick in the testicles
          "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
          Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
          and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
          high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
          than do thousands of anonymous voters."
          Vaclav Havel
          'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Observasaurus Rex View Post
            Late at night in a slightly dim room, and that red really burns into your eyes.
            i know that feeling all to well now.
            if only it was homeopathic read then my eyes would not hurt.
            Just some melancholy cat

Comment

Working...
            X