Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men Showing Emotions - the Ultimate Catch-22 of Feminism

Here we go...

They tell us that they want men to show their emotions more - that holding them back is the cause of all of our (and society's) problems.

So some of us start doing precisely what they told us to do - and we're ridiculed for it - told that these emotions (typically, ANGER) aren't legitimate, because we're "privileged", and we only ever have ourselves to blame.

And they wonder why so many of us are seething with rage sometimes...
    Attached Files
    The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

I don't have the time or the resources to do so, but I'd recommend some 'alternate' meme ideas for this graphic:

"How can I have privilege if sometimes I'm sad..."

-because my partner divorced me and won't let me see my kids
    -because I was accused of rape by a sociopath and serial false accuser, and the law and public opinion both assume I'M the guilty one
    -because my partner tricked me into getting her pregnant, and now I'm financially responsible for a child that I never wanted in the first place
    -because my best friend was killed in an unjust war of aggression
    -because my best friend committed suicide, and Feminists laugh about it and sing "Cry Me A River"
    -because my female teacher molested me, and everyone thinks I'm a pussy for not 'being grateful for it"
    -because my partner judges me based on the things I provide for her, and I never have enough time or money to spend on things that I alone enjoy
    -because my Feminist mother assumes I will automatically become a rapist, if not for her Feminist intervention
    -because my university assumes I will automatically become a rapist, if not for being explicitly instructed not to
    -because my hobby is being invaded by ultra-sensitive ideologues, who demand that this hobby be reshaped to fit their strict specifications
    -because my gender, race, and/or sexual orientation are used to discredit anything I have to say, or any of the legitimate experiences I try to relay to others
    Last edited by Humansplaining w/ Jarred; 03-17-2014, 09:10 PM.
    The Duluth Model is incomplete and outdated; It's time we replaced it with a Superior Model...

Comment

Working...
    X