MRA / MGTOW Android app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRA / MGTOW Android app

I'm having a play with creating Android apps - just for shits and giggles.

What type app do you think would be useful for an MRA / MGTOW? Looking for ideas.
    Stop slavery - don't marry.

Tagging business misandry. Sort of a blackball yalp type app to let others know why you blackballed a place.

For example, I blackballed golden corral for life because I took my family there and the entire building featured posters of families enjoying their meal together there at the golden corral. They posters had some "quote" from the parent about how easy/affordable/et cetera it is to take the family there for dinner instead of prepping it yourself.

...And in every case the "family" had no father. Apparently, in the world of Golden Corral, only single-mom households exist.
    _

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.

Comment

One that tells you where to avoid creepy and crazy women gathering locations.

Kind of like the one in this video but for men.I try to avoid women gathering locations and would love and app that tells me when to not go to a place.

Comment

Originally posted by Delyun View Post
        One that tells you where to avoid creepy and crazy women gathering locations.

Kind of like the one in this video but for men.I try to avoid women gathering locations and would love and app that tells me when to not go to a place.

That video is gold. Hard to watch, because I've been that guy. Feminism sucks. It has turned most men into limp dishrags.

Look at what women really want, not what they say they want. Your mother lied to you guys. They don't want a NICE GUY. What pisses me off the most is that the only reason we act that way is because we've been told our entire lives that is what they want.

Women are crazy. The only thing crazier is taking counsel from someone you know to be crazy. Forget everything any woman has ever told you about what women want. Look at the guys they call dogs (even though they can't keep themselves from sucking their cocks) and emulate their behavior. By emulate I don't mean mimic. That is dishrag behavior. Go MGTOW. If it attracts women, let them prove their worth to you. F the other way around.

Sorry for the rant, but that video made my head explode. LOL
        I used to think collapse was inevitable. Now I realize it is necessary.

It was only a matter of time before the bicycles realized that they in fact did not need the fish.

Comment

A PUA app. Think of a car fax for women. Here is what it does.

1.) The app rates women. Who is a tease and who is a player. How good are they in the sac. What has worked in the past, for example, she get's weak in the knees for a salsa dancer or talk about her career and you are going home with her.

2.) Is she a nut job? Does she have diseases? Criminal background? Does she put in false rape charges, single mother, drug problem.

Comment

Yes Never Marry, I LIKE that.

Perhaps an ap that you could enter her name and zip code and it would query the Google Data Base and cough up
            everything that there is to be known about her. Has she been married before, her financial posture, D&B rating,
            actual level of education, work experience, and present occupation & income. Any previous legal difficulties

Basically all the stuff women try to worm out of men before she goes to the Ladies Room to whip out her Cell
            and report it to her BFF who then run it through their circle of friends to research, so that by her next trip to the Ladies Room she will have a dossier on him the FBI or Scotland Yard would envy.

Yes, I think the technology is available. If you can imagine it, then you can do it.
            Last edited by NO MA'AM; 07-25-2014, 01:36 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol!!! Some interesting ideas. Currently working on a men's health app. It will take sometime, as this is more of a hobby.

Comment

I have been looking at whats out there and what types of apps I can make (apart from my health app). I came across this poorly written effort. Imagine the response if we reversed the genders? Wonder if Anita would do a video on this trope - VIOLENCE AGAINST MEN - AND YEAH IT'S COOL COZ HE'S A MAN AND HE DESERVED IT.

And no, I couldn't find a Girlfriend trainer app.

Comment

Something that would allow for quick fact checks. Kind of like Google scholar, but dedicated to quick access of figures and background information of various organizations
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X