Laird Wilcox and hate hoaxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laird Wilcox and hate hoaxing

Don't know if you folks are interested in this, but it's definitely pertinent -

http://greylining.com/2015/08/20/tra...ing-wolf-1994/

If it is of interest, you are welcome to it.
    "Once your reputation is ruined, you can do anything you like. Voice of experience." -- Renee Cooperman

"It’s not illegal to be an asshole" -- Guy Earle (he forgot he was in Canada)

Good read. Thank you for posting.
    ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
    virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
    AVFM Mission Statement
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
      Good read. Thank you for posting.
      Thanks. Do you folks want to steal it? Yours if you want.
      "Once your reputation is ruined, you can do anything you like. Voice of experience." -- Renee Cooperman

Comment

I'll put it in the library, I think it is very informative. If you'd like I recommend submitting it for an article on the main site.

AVFM Mission Statement
        sigpic

Comment

I'll put it in the library, I think it is very informative. If you'd like I recommend submitting it for an article on the main site.
          That's what I was asking - if you guys want to use it here.

Comment

Originally posted by franc View Post
            That's what I was asking - if you guys want to use it here.
            franc, if you'd like to submit the article you'll need to go to the main site and go to this link for process: http://www.avoiceformen.com/policies...rs-guidelines/.

This will help you get to the editorial team which is different from what we do here in the forums, a different team. I think this is a great article and please check out the link and if you have any questions or problems let me know.

AVFM Mission Statement
            sigpic

Comment

franc, if you'd like to submit the article you'll need to go to the main site and go to this link for process: http://www.avoiceformen.com/policies...rs-guidelines/.

This will help you get to the editorial team which is different from what we do here in the forums, a different team. I think this is a great article and please check out the link and if you have any questions or problems let me know.
              'k. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X