Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Shives STILL knows nothing about the men's Rights movements

sigpic

Good video, it pretty much takes that douchebag apart. It's incredible that Steve Shives has an audience, his videos are so dull.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

TL;DR deconstructed one of Steve Shives videos with the skill of a surgeon.....Steve Shives blocked TL;DR on Youtube and Twitter as a result.....what a fucking coward.
      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I stumbled across this guy a few years ago on YouTube. He was mercilessly mocking some movie I hated and I thought I'd check out some more of his videos. Then I stumble on his SJW videos. Holy shit. He's got the whole Michael Moore routine going on for him, complete with baseball cap: look at me-- I'm one of you, just an every day Joe Sixpack! And then the guy just goes full McIntosh on you. Needless to say I never watched another video of his again.
        I didn't know he was still around. I'm shocked people are giving him money. I'm wondering if I should start a Patreon and rattle off my opinion on things if people are really forking over bucks to nobodies for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Phobos View Post
          I stumbled across this guy a few years ago on YouTube. He was mercilessly mocking some movie I hated and I thought I'd check out some more of his videos. Then I stumble on his SJW videos. Holy shit. He's got the whole Michael Moore routine going on for him, complete with baseball cap: look at me-- I'm one of you, just an every day Joe Sixpack! And then the guy just goes full McIntosh on you. Needless to say I never watched another video of his again.
          I didn't know he was still around. I'm shocked people are giving him money. I'm wondering if I should start a Patreon and rattle off my opinion on things if people are really forking over bucks to nobodies for that.
          Yep, he's a douche. And he's a coward. It takes a special breed to put your asinine opinions out there in videos and then block and run away and hide from anyone who points out how full of shit you are.
          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
          X