Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is doing the rounds. Modern Educay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is doing the rounds. Modern Educay.

Amusing eh?

The Chinese guy made me laugh out loud and I was a bit turned on when the teacher came at the camera with duct tape in her hands. I enjoyed that.
    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Published 9th Nov 2015, it's at half million hits and it's the 11th.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
        PC stands for "Pussy Crushing"

Comment

I think that was a very accurate and hugely informative piece that highlights many of the inequities in the education system.

Unusually this film took a partisan stance and offered what seems like reasonable solution to these types of problems.

...I look forward to more documentaries by the same producers.

92/100
          "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
          "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

linked that on facebook im sure ill get a shitload of ignoring from everyone i know..lol
            Originally posted by MatrixTransform
            where were you before you put yourself last?
            Originally posted by TheNarrator
            Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

The main guy and the cute creepy chick are usually in the college humor videos, but I guess this one was too un-PC for that channel so he had to host it on his own.
              Yes, yes, yes: NAWALT, NAWALT, NAWALT.
              NAZHS (Not all zebras have stripes)
              NACHS (Not all cheetahs have spots)
              NAWIW (Not all water is wet)

Comment

1 million hits, Nov 12th and counting.

Comment

Neel has just written this on the comments. I think he's hit a cord. This is going to hurt some peoples feelings. If you are easily triggered don't read it.

Thank-you everyone for viewing Modern Educayshun over 1,000,000 times, it seems to have hit a chord all over the world and I couldn’t be happier. I am proud that people of varying political affiliations have enjoyed the film but as its creator I need to make clear that it was never intended as a conservative statement. The crux of the film is the appraisal of science and reason – how extensive political correctness can hinder the pursuit of such values. Personally, I agree with many conservative principles like free speech, small government and a free market but I am also an atheist and believe an excessive amount of religion can have the very same effect. I have no issue with everyone enjoying the film and extracting their own meaning just do not hold me up as a champion of conservatism.

Hits Nov 13th 1,300,000 and counting. I get the feeling it is opening peoples eyes who aren't aware of the otherlyworldness of the education system now.

Comment

Same Neel Kolhatkar who made the other video has this video that normalizes female on male violence.

But at least someone in the comment called out this misnadry while taking on a white knight:

Bel Rick 3 days ago
                    Continuing the stereotype that it is ok for women to hit men
                    well done. · 9
                    Hide replies

Richard Vanstone 3 days ago
                    +Bel Rick True or not, what he said prior to the slap warranted a slap. I know I'd expect an incoming from a woman if those words left my mouth. Deal with it, leave her for a woman who won't hit you or, as your avatar suggests, find a like-minded man. Whatever you do, I do hope you don't declare my words gave you the vapors. Belle Rick. 
                    ·

Bel Rick 3 days ago (edited)
                    +Richard Vanstone what can a woman say to a man that ever warrants a hit to her face?

FYI, it is NEVER ok to hit first sociopath

Richard Vanstone 3 days ago
                    I can't imagine any words from a woman that would warrant a hit from a man.

I'm a sociopath because I'd expect a slap from a woman after stating they were a bitch?! I'd like to see the mental gymnastics that brought that conclusion to you.

No. Again, I'd like to see the mental gymnastics that brought you to that assumption.

Bel Rick
                    3 days ago (edited)
                    +Richard Vanstone you are a sociopath which means you have no empathy.
                    Expressly for men so technically a bigoted sociopath.

So fyi and i hope you listen. It is NOT fucking ok to HIT other PEOPLE (note lack of gender reference) because their words upset you.

Understand?

I get that having been raised in a male hating sexist society you think male bashing is ok and females must be privileged and protected but do try and grow beyond that and into a world view that cherishes equality
                    Show less
                    Last edited by 4malelib; 11-16-2015, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X