Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Man's abuse story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ27W2K12fk

Aand...here comes Nicole Arbour, the abuser...!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o01rJXE8PiA

Comment

i saw that video and no offense but suck it up buttercup.

if you're not happy. LEAVE. all this shit about people not being able to because of this or that...

just leave its that fucking simple. i dont care if you're a man or woman.

if you're in a relationship with someone who wrongs you..why are you there?
      Originally posted by MatrixTransform
      where were you before you put yourself last?
      Originally posted by TheNarrator
      Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
        i saw that video and no offense but suck it up buttercup.

if you're not happy. LEAVE. all this shit about people not being able to because of this or that...

just leave its that fucking simple. i dont care if you're a man or woman.

if you're in a relationship with someone who wrongs you..why are you there?
        Well, and that highlights some of the travesty of this thing. I'm completely in favor of supporting men who've been abused but part of that is figuring out what the hell was wrong with yourself that you allowed yourself to be in that position in the first place. I mean a girl might just go ape shit on you and surprise you....but why are you still there? Why would you think that in 1 month's time she got that all under control and give her another chance?

And in this video I don't hear him taking any responsibility for himself and why he was there in the first place. He talks about it like he didn't have any say in anything that happened. I won't go so far as to say he was faking the tears, but the edits in this video were clear. He spliced it together from clips....which means he wanted everyone to see him cry.

I mean it's okay to cry, but to splice your video together in such a way to make certain that everyone sees you cry? That makes me think you have an agenda, that makes me think this is more about collecting victim cred than it is about being honest or actually helping anyone.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

More videos.

One of the happy couple, and it is apparent that she has him totally hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2wa6dBZLgY

If you watched Matt's video, you should notice that he ignored some big red flags. Insane levels of jealousy, isolating him from his friends and family, and interfering with his work. You should be out the door as soon as this starts. It is not normal and will only get worse; this is classic psycho-bitch behavior.

This girl really strikes me as a freak, and she is quite appealing, if anyone recalls my post on the Tom Leykis' Three Types of Women, in a thread I forget the name of. Remember, the types and what they are good for; Hoes, in all their iterations - avoid, Freaks - Fuck Buddy Only, as in casual, no strings attached sex, with no promises of any relationship only, and yes, they will do that, they are Freaks, and remember, you have to crazier than her to get in a real relationship with her, no matter how great she is in bed, and Good Girls, women who like guys, it's a two way street, and a solid relationship is what they value most, which are the only type you do that with.

This a friend of Matt on a call in show. This tipped the scale to me believing him. Before that, it was a he said/she said, and it was hard to say who is lying. Most performers are high up the narcissist scale, and likely have the whole Cluster B disorder, so he could have been the problem. Narcissistic psychopaths are great liars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJY7Bx-0Dlw

And her two responses in chronological order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX19DiD_a9E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTxIWNpOKlM

Study these videos, this is what a toxic woman is like. Do not let the sparkle and hot sex blind you to the red flags. No matter how hot she is, you still need to demand good behavior and respect. Good women will love you more for those expectations.
          Last edited by Patriarch; 01-17-2016, 09:40 AM.
          Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

Same woman:

http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...s-feminist-YAY!

Don't let 'women who diss feminism' fool you. Remember, words are just words, always observe their actions.

This pair? Well, dysfunction attracts dysfunction. If you have to overtly display your 'love' publicly and after the break smear eachother publicly, you're nothing more than two immature attention-seekers to me.
            Last edited by Berne; 01-17-2016, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
              Well, and that highlights some of the travesty of this thing. I'm completely in favor of supporting men who've been abused but part of that is figuring out what the hell was wrong with yourself that you allowed yourself to be in that position in the first place. I mean a girl might just go ape shit on you and surprise you....but why are you still there? Why would you think that in 1 month's time she got that all under control and give her another chance?

And in this video I don't hear him taking any responsibility for himself and why he was there in the first place. He talks about it like he didn't have any say in anything that happened. I won't go so far as to say he was faking the tears, but the edits in this video were clear. He spliced it together from clips....which means he wanted everyone to see him cry.

I mean it's okay to cry, but to splice your video together in such a way to make certain that everyone sees you cry? That makes me think you have an agenda, that makes me think this is more about collecting victim cred than it is about being honest or actually helping anyone.
              yeah thats what im saying. saying they should not be wronged does not solve anything. our society raises spoiled idiots.. so you cant expect a spoiled idiot to behave like a smart rational person.

until we stop raising halfwits. the society will keep going downhill. and fixing these symptoms will not help anything until we address the problems.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

I don't see the problem here. He got to fuck a hot babe for a while. It's over now. Consider yourself lucky and move on. Though that might be hard now that he's posted a totally retarted video for the whole world to see and no woman in her right mind is going to want a crybaby like him.

See, this is what happens when betas learn pick-up techniques; they finally land some hot sizzling babe and then alpha goes out the window.

To paraphrase Beour3rd, "pucker up buttercup."

Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-19-2016, 12:17 AM.
                Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
                X