Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Petition To Sign To Combat Racism/Sexism Against Straight White Men

https://www.change.org/p/expel-bahar...ths-university

Bahar Mustafa, the University Diversity Officer of Goldsmith's University in the United Kingdom has made very public and hateful comments toward a racial subtype and also sexist comments of misandry. This "statement" was to exclude people from a social gathering according to their racial type and sex; which remarkably was to discuss Goldsmiths Universities diversity policies. Furthermore, the killing of the white race for reasons unknown.

After planning attempts to "diversify" the campus of Goldsmiths, Bahar Mustafa posted the following on Facebook:

“If you’ve been invited and you’re a man and/or white PLEASE DON’T COME just cos I invited a bunch of people and hope you will be responsible enough to respect this is a BME [Black and Minority Ethnic] Women and non-binary event only,”

She later posted a photo of herself wiping away fake tears near a sign reading “No White Cis Men Please.” Beneath the sign posted on the university owned rooms is a collection cup of "white male tears".

She has also consistently used hash-tags such as #killallwhitemen and #misandry, and publically calling someone ‘white trash’ under the official GSU Welfare and Diversity Officer twitter account."

To defend her actions she said in a You Tube video: "There have been charges made against me that I am racist and sexist to white men…"

"I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender and therefore women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system."

"We will not be silenced; we are militant. The world is not ready for minorities to challenge the status quo, but resistance to our resistance is futile,” she added.

I am extremely disturbed and frightened by a university law graduate with a position of authority at this university openly practicing discriminatory policies in an education institution and advocating the killing of people based on their gender and ethnicity, particularly as that gender and ethnicity are my own.

Please sign the petition at the top of this post and help prove that anti-hate and anti-discrimination policies still apply if the victim is straight, white, male. or all of the above.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...-10260697.html
Working...
X