Father's Rights in Chile- Amor De Pap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Rights in Chile- Amor De Pap

There's an NGO in my country that actively promotes father's rights and even got lawmakers to approve a "shared custody" law recently. If moderators don't mind, I'll link its website here: [url=http://www.amordepapa.org]Amor De Pap

RE: Father's Rights in Chile- Amor De Pap

No issues here, please provide more links and some news on the issues Fathers face in Chile.
    De oppresso liber

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
      No issues here, please provide more links and some news on the issues Fathers face in Chile.
      My pleasure. I'll do some digging around and see what I can find.

Comment

[quote=Sting Chameleon]There's an NGO in my country that actively promotes father's rights and even got lawmakers to approve a "shared custody" law recently. If moderators don't mind, I'll link its website here: [url=http://www.amordepapa.org]Amor De Pap
        "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
        Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob

wow. could we learn of some more details on this law?

Is it now the default state for divorce (where neither parent could be excluded) ?

What are the Chilean laws regarding access by the non-resident parent? Are these enforced by authorities?
          http://diario.latercera.com/2012/03/21/01/contenido/pais/31-104316-9-camara-aprueba-proyecto-que-regula-cuidado-de-hijos.shtml

However, I was too fast to claim victory, because of this:
          http://www.amordepapa.org/uploads/001-359indicacion.pdf

The director of SERNAM (Servicio Nacional de la Mujer, Women's National Service) Carolina Schmidt, sponsored by several lawmakers presented an annotation to the law that essentially makes it worthless. I'll cite the most relevant part:

"Con el objeto de mantener la certeza
          jur

Comment

Originally posted by Sting Chameleon
            The director of SERNAM (Servicio Nacional de la Mujer, Women's National Service) Carolina Schmidt, sponsored by several lawmakers presented an annotation to the law that essentially makes it worthless. I'll cite the most relevant part:

"With the objective of maintaining judicial certainty, the safety and stability of children, and avoiding judicialization of personal care in the case of parents that live separate from each other, we propose that childcare is still rooted in a supletory fashion on the mother".
            ah yes, "judicial certainty" - of course!
            (One cannot have judges actually "judging" the best course, they need to be told what to "think".)
            And looking at the abuse of children, it is fairly obvious that "the safety and stability of children" is best guaranteed by those who actually are most likely to abuse children far more (up to 50% more) ... (/sarcasm)

How much public awareness is there of the fact that mothers are up to 50% more likely to abuse children in Chile?

Also, is there much opposition to this rider on that "shared parenting" law ?
            ("rider" = annotation, a "qualifier", or condition which must be met ...
            eg. in the US, The ERA (Equal Rights Act) has the "Hayden rider" on it - opposition to which has been a major impediment to getting that act approved,for over 60 years, i think ...)
            "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."

Comment

"With the objective of maintaining judicial certainty, the safety and stability of children, and avoiding judicialization of personal care in the case of parents that live separate from each other, we propose that childcare is still rooted in a supletory fashion on the mother".
              ah yes, "judicial certainty" - of course!
              (One cannot have judges actually "judging" the best course, they need to be told what to "think".)
              And looking at the abuse of children, it is fairly obvious that "the safety and stability of children" is best guaranteed by those who actually are most likely to abuse children far more (up to 50% more) ... (/sarcasm)

How much public awareness is there of the fact that mothers are up to 50% more likely to abuse children in Chile?

Also, is there much opposition to this rider on that "shared parenting" law ?
              ("rider" = annotation, a "qualifier", or condition which must be met ...
              eg. in the US, The ERA (Equal Rights Act) has the "Hayden rider" on it - opposition to which has been a major impediment to getting that act approved,for over 60 years, i think ...)
              There's ZERO awareness, the "abusive father" narrative predominates and there was a campaign to end 'femicide' (the murder of women at the hands of their spouses/significant others). 'Femicide' is enshrined in the law and carries up to three times the penalty for simple homicide.

Comment

[...]How much public awareness is there of the fact that mothers are up to 50% more likely to abuse children in Chile?[...]
                There's ZERO awareness, the "abusive father" narrative predominates and there was a campaign to end 'femicide' (the murder of women at the hands of their spouses/significant others).
                yep. that was almost expected. the feminist cancerous ideology has its tendrils everywhere, with the same modus operandi ...

Where did funding for the femicide awareness programme stem from? public funds, or independent organisations?

Are there official Chilean statistics, by sex, on Intimate Partner Violence?
                (In N.America, there is remarkable symmetry between the sexes - except for 2 areas: a.partners using weapons(women more often), and b.homicide (men more often).
                In UK, stats show a 60:40 split, 1.2m women and 0.8m men, experiencing domestic violence (DV), in 2010/11 )

Are there any (other than fathers' rights) organisations campaigning for, or advocating for, men's rights within law - or even just running awareness programmes?

< ps. I'm going to back off for a bit - because I feel almost as if I am running some sort of inquisition on you, and I haven't even welcomed you here yet . besides, it's past my bedtime... lol >

Comment

[quote=Sting Chameleon]
                  There's an NGO in my country that actively promotes father's rights and even got lawmakers to approve a "shared custody" law recently. If moderators don't mind, I'll link its website here: [url=http://www.amordepapa.org]Amor De Pap
                  Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Working...
                  X