Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking Feminists Hypothesis: Collection of Peer reviewed Studies and Research

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an awesome collection of information! Thank you so much for sharing, and with the study links too! I was wondering, though, if you could answer something here, as it seems to be a smart place to ask. Was the original reason for feminism coming to being bad? Were the first feminists truly out to overpower others and not just to get the right to vote, as we have been taught? What is the actual history? Any links, or information on that? I'm sure that could be useful to add to your list...and I would like to know. I'm having trouble finding credible sources.
    "Not all with tits are twisted." -Me

Comment

Originally posted by KikiSpaghetti View Post
      This is an awesome collection of information! Thank you so much for sharing, and with the study links too! I was wondering, though, if you could answer something here, as it seems to be a smart place to ask. Was the original reason for feminism coming to being bad? Were the first feminists truly out to overpower others and not just to get the right to vote, as we have been taught? What is the actual history? Any links, or information on that? I'm sure that could be useful to add to your list...and I would like to know. I'm having trouble finding credible sources.
      You lick the cone from the pinky finger...
      ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
      virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
      AVFM Mission Statement
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
        You lick the cone from the pinky finger...
        ....I don't...I don't get it....

Comment

Feminists like to get themselves confused with the suffragettes and their accomplishments, a thing I think the suffragettes would be absolutely Horrified by since you undermine the very principles of their movement.

Personally I'd recoment the Unknown history of misandry if you intend to get to the bottom of just how much you've been lied to: http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/...anization.html

but you wanted some Primary sources sure here you go: top row right next to the photo.
          http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...6/ed-1/seq-10/
          "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

Thank you! I'll get to reading....this is going to be fun....or extremely depressing. Likely the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by KikiSpaghetti View Post
              ....I don't...I don't get it....
              Figure of speech for the cone is already melting and your catching the drippings. As far as Feminists being inherently bad you'd have to ask which wave. Starting from the current 3d wave it is toxic, second wave Betty Friedan was disingenuous for her reasoning and experience when she wrote The Feminine Mystique which was the informal start to the second wave. First wave can be debated and you'd have to look at the individuals involved and what they did. for instance some of the laws that exploited support. We focus on Voting yet most men only gained the vote a decade earlier due to the draft. It's really about perspective.

In turn you beg the question.

Here is a blog from one of our members which highlights things a bit. http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...ll=1#post93669
              Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 06-13-2014, 08:24 PM.
              ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
              virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
              AVFM Mission Statement
              sigpic

Comment

FYI: the 3 "gender is a social construct" youtube links are dead, as are both of the CHF "rape culture lies." Also, the majority of the "Close to 80% homeless population consists of MEN" (the Toronto doc is the only one that showed up)
                Last edited by KurtAnderson; 01-28-2015, 06:58 PM.

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." -Sherlock Holmes

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
                "Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence." -Frost
                “Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.” -Jefferson

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                "Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man." -Bacon
                “Everything that can be thought at all can be thought clearly. Everything that can be said, can be said clearly.” -Wittgenstein
                “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." -Einstein

Comment

Not sure if its in there, but there were a few studies, by the military, a police dept and one other agency, that showed the incidence of false rape accusations were around 40%. (41% to 46% in the 3 studies) Other studies indicate that paternity claims run about 30% false, much higher in areas such as Michigan, whose laws encourage and reward it. Many studies indicate that women file 70% or even more of divorces. 95% of workplace deaths are men. 80% of homeless are men.
                  I believe there was a study showing that in cases where a child is murdered, the most likely perp is the mother. Women get 1/3 the sentences men get for the same crimes.
                  I also saw something online a few days ago. A study showed that if you removed feminist teachers, boys achievement rebounded back to normal.
                  Evidence that feminism is a hate crime is everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtAnderson View Post
                    FYI: the 3 "gender is a social construct" youtube links are dead, as are both of the CHF "rape culture lies." Also, the majority of the "Close to 80% homeless population consists of MEN" (the Toronto doc is the only one that showed up)
                    Thanks I have fixed all the links and added a few more. Please let me know if there is any other problem
                    Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide.

Expose Feminist lies: Women rulers = perfect society , Gender: a social construct, Feminism is for everyone, Feminists research, Domestic Violence: A gender problem, Rape Culture exists, More Women on Board, Women are not violent, Women don't Rape, Wage Gap, Males have privileges, Best of Interest of child,Women were denied history

Female Privileges: Upbringing , Career, Education, Employment, Crime, Family Court, Community Responsibility

You must Audio/Video record while dealing with women and government officials

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                      Not sure if its in there, but there were a few studies, by the military, a police dept and one other agency, that showed the incidence of false rape accusations were around 40%. (41% to 46% in the 3 studies) Other studies indicate that paternity claims run about 30% false, much higher in areas such as Michigan, whose laws encourage and reward it. Many studies indicate that women file 70% or even more of divorces. 95% of workplace deaths are men. 80% of homeless are men.
                      I believe there was a study showing that in cases where a child is murdered, the most likely perp is the mother. Women get 1/3 the sentences men get for the same crimes.
                      I also saw something online a few days ago. A study showed that if you removed feminist teachers, boys achievement rebounded back to normal.
                      Evidence that feminism is a hate crime is everywhere.
                      can I have link for this, " A study showed that if you removed feminist teachers, boys achievement rebounded back to normal.
                      Evidence that feminism is a hate crime is everywhere"
                      Logic is the cement of our civilization, with which we ascend from chaos, using reason as our guide.

Expose Feminist lies: Women rulers = perfect society , Gender: a social construct, Feminism is for everyone, Feminists research, Domestic Violence: A gender problem, Rape Culture exists, More Women on Board, Women are not violent, Women don't Rape, Wage Gap, Males have privileges, Best of Interest of child,Women were denied history

Female Privileges: Upbringing , Career, Education, Employment, Crime, Family Court, Community Responsibility

You must Audio/Video record while dealing with women and government officials

Comment

Working...
                      X