5. Akuma
    6. Daigo
    7. Riddick
    8. Agito Makishima
    9. Blade
    10. Ryuji Yamazaki

I'd say Jotaro Kujoh from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a MGTOW

Comment

monkey d luffy from one piece also comes to mind.
      we must secure the existence of our people and a future for male children

Comment

"Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Maxx; 01-12-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post

Ok now you did excellently with Rorschach but then you had to ruin it with that poor excuse for Leonidas.
              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

shelock holmes
                "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
                and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
                high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
                than do thousands of anonymous voters."
                Vaclav Havel
                'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

morgan pym from the little known astounding show 'the collector', been alive for 650 years, was a monk in Germany who sold his soul to save his lover from the plague when his time was up he accepted to collect souls than go to hell, he used to collect souls for people who sold their soul to the devil for powers, money, dreams, anything, but convinced the devil of a new deal; he has 48 hours to find the balance that needs to be put back in to the universe that the devil had to skew in a negative way for another person or people to give that person ungodly good fortune, but the person has to discover what that amends is to save their soul however small or big and you NEVER know if he will beat the devil or not its about THEIR personal choice for redemption or not and if he refuses to help even the mass murderers who made deals to kill and not be caught he can't try to help any others avoid hell

he doesn't need to eat, he's invincible and a brilliant fighter and good looking to boot he could have any woman he wanted but when asked in the 21st century 'what was the name of the last person you had sex with?' his reply was 'Constance', so he's pretty fucking mgtow and he has a female friend who he tries to help and show love to through the show but refuses a relationship with her, 650 years is a long time to have to learn about women
                  Last edited by simeon the crushed; 01-14-2016, 11:57 AM.
                  "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
                  Mario Savio

Vaclav Havel
                  'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Sanjuro!
                    "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                    "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

The Lone Ranger!
                      He would always shoot the gun out of the bad guys hand, give out silver bullets, then "Hi-yo Silver! Away! Never got any.
                      There was a hilarious movie made on that theme. Rustlers Rhapsody. John Waynes son was in it, and hilarious too.
                      Well worth a watch.

Comment

squidward from spongebob squarepants? lol
                        Mario Savio

Vaclav Havel

Comment

That I can think of right now at the very top of my head; Daniel Plainview from There Will Be Blood.

Comment

Wolverine (the real one not the girl clone)
                            \"i\'m nobody that you ever wanna be,cos i know that the world is afraid of me\"

Comment

My first big crush....

...and second crush. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X