• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope we don't get smeared with this spoiled kid's actions

Too late.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/0...ights-Movement

Comment

They're going to blame the various men's issues movements, indeed they already are. Follow that link to Daily Kos and get a foretaste of what's to come.

What it boils down to is that people always look for something to blame. With Columbine they wanted to blame goth culture, trenchcoats, music, video games. That's always how it turns out.

The simple fact is that this kid was fucked in the head and that's really the beginning and end to it. He may have even been delayed in his horrible actions or found friends and comfort in the men's movement that held him off more than anything (there's been some evidence to support this in relation to media and violence/rape).

I don't think it's fair to blame his actions on the MHRM any more than it's fair to blame Valerie Solanas' actions on her feminism (rather than her schizophrenia).

In contrast, there have been acts of feminist oriented terrorism (Mojahedin-e-Khalq for example) and one can point to feminist influenced indirect violence against men via the suicide figures, courts etc.

Better, I think, to ask why this chap was so alienated and upset.

I do think your movement needs to ask itself whether courting controversy is the best way to continue, while it is admittedly great for getting attention and a higher profile. I also think the Pick Up Artist association with the MHRM is damaging, whether true or not.

I suspect MHRM leaders will be bombarded with media questioning and contacts soon.

Comment

Shit...Fuckingsonovabitch.

So far, it looks like the DailyKOS is the only one that is making the piss poor connection. Daily Mail, The Telegraph and the Independent are going off of him being either a lone, frustrated male, or as the son of Peter Rodger, the assistant director of the Hunger Games.

A new BMW at 22, apparently has reputation from his father, yet no girlfriend. No personality? Too much peer pressure not to go his own way? What was it?

I noticed at least a few links are absent from the Kos article: Roosh and RoK as a couple; it surprises me that he would not read those. Both are pretty high profile and big targets.

Fortunately, they didn't link AVfM, CAFE, and a few others. I'll admit, I don't frequent many other places, but still they are trying to link the movement as a whole.

I am at work and don't have the time to peruse those sites to check them out completely. Do any of them advocate violence?

I can't go through an analysis with such little information. What caused him to break to this? Was it a lack of stability of his mind? I'll be the first to say I have my own issues, but resorting to violence without an obvious, immediate threat of death in front of me? NO.

I'm at a loss to address this. However, WE AS A MOVEMENT can't be at a loss for long. We would never sanction such a heinous act of violence like this kid did.

We have to get this addressed, and addressed now, before they start bearing the propaganda cannons at us and hit us with a full broadside. This will shut down any credibility we have as a valid movement. This would be a way for the feminists, MSM, and what have you to shut us down regardless of what we have done. Our protests and rallies, thanks to the men who went to them, have been peaceful and nonviolent. All of that will be for naught if we don't discuss what happened and how we didn't cause it.
        Last edited by Usagi Yojimbo; 05-24-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Lol I'm a 21 year old virgin and last time I kissed a girl was years ago. This guy must be insane. It's not that tough. You know what hurts more? Like, a lot of stuff. Being electrocuted was a pretty bad one. Anyway, I don't think this shithead's video really needs breaking down. The perfect guy doesn't murder people, and definitely not because you didn't love him.

I think that one of the biggest problems with this kid is melodrama. There is something wrong with an environment when a person is able to fester a homicidal hatred over bullshit. It should take a lot to invoke the desire to kill from someone. Like if they murdered your parents or something. You can't just "trigger" this kind of shit. This kid was insane.

I read what you linked to and I agree with you on that point GRIMACHU. He wasn't encouraged by MRHAs. They just didn't help make his life perfect. They didn't trigger him. They stalled him possibly. But ultimately he was unhinged. He wasn't "triggered". There were insane murderers before MRHAs and before video games. What happened to just being crazy?

I sincerely hope the injured parties survive their injuries and I feel for those who lost their lives.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

Originally posted by ComradePrescott View Post
            I think that one of the biggest problems with this kid is melodrama. There is something wrong with an environment when a person is able to fester a homicidal hatred over bullshit. It should take a lot to invoke the desire to kill from someone. Like if they murdered your parents or something. You can't just "trigger" this kind of shit. This kid was insane.

I read what you linked to and I agree with you on that point GRIMACHU. He wasn't encouraged by MRHAs. They just didn't help make his life perfect. They didn't trigger him. They stalled him possibly. But ultimately he was unhinged. He wasn't "triggered". There were insane murderers before MRHAs and before video games. What happened to just being crazy?

I sincerely hope the injured parties survive their injuries and I feel for those who lost their lives.
            Agreed.

Leykis' FB page is on it, and they are writing him off as a spoilt, insane kid.

Comment

ours is a very hard path indeed, to know what we know about the society in which we live and not want to seek to do violence unto those who have made it like this, to not need to do that with every fiber of our being that is not something everyone is going to be able to accomplish.
              there but for the grace of God go I. well God, the brotherhood of a true friend, and the love of a woman who really was "not like that."

when men and boys need most of all is self esteem, self confidence, self respect, and they need to feel that they are valued as human beings and as valuable members of society all of which have been categorically denied them by society. they have been fed the lie that the way they get these things is through women by obtaining Sex. it's a cognitive trap: we see that women throw themselves at the men society values, it must be then that if a boy finds that girls do not throw themselves at him he then thinks then that he must not be valuable, if he is not valuable then he cannot respect himself or hope to have confidence or self esteem, if he has no confidence nor self esteem he will NOT get anything but scorn from women and the cycle then repeats.

feminism says that ALL men are monsters solely responsible for all rape and violence, is it any wonder then that a lonely broken young man in search of acceptance has become that which he has been told all men are, a monster?
              "It is the greatest inequality to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Comment

This lad obviously had mental issues. It's fair to say that certain extreme feminist groups will try to link any man on woman killing to MRA groups. We can't be expected to fire fight every crazy link. Lets just agree that this kid had serious mental problems and several families have been destroyed by his sick actions. Most of us have daughters and can only imagine the anguish of the victims families.
                AVfM a hate group? I joined because I also have 2 pre teenage sons and statistically they will be failed by the education system because they're boys. I just want my daughter and sons to grow up in a society that treats them equally. Where I see discrimination against my daughter I do, and will continue to, fight it tooth and nail. This site happens to be the only forum I've found that I can do the same for my sons.

C
                Last edited by caravaggio; 05-25-2014, 01:03 AM.
                Can things really be this complicated?

Comment

They talk about Alpha Male.. Uhm how is that connected to the MRM? I am confused. No where do I see MRM talk about Alpha male if anything its Feminists and Evolutionary Psychologists that talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MGTOW4Ever View Post
                    They talk about Alpha Male.. Uhm how is that connected to the MRM? I am confused. No where do I see MRM talk about Alpha male if anything its Feminists and Evolutionary Psychologists that talk about it.
                    PUAs are grouped in with the MRM.
                    I'm So Meta Even This Acronymn

Comment

Twitter is full of it, including relatively mainstream commentators. All talking about 'male violence', 'male entitlement', misogynistic culture etc. It's the usual blame game just like after Columbine etc. They want something - anything - to blame and they've settled on the men's movements.

Comment

I've made a video on the subject to explain how he's not an MRA/it's not an MRA phenomenon.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDdY...ature=youtu.be
                        Hopefully we'll see some sanctioned articles/videos from the MRM hubs soon, to counter this before it gets too big.
                        "It's amazing how much panic one honest man can spread among a multitude of hypocrites. " - Dr Thomas Sowell

youtube.com/user/therealjoshobrien

Comment

Yeah, to the looks of things, manboobz and various other male feminists are stroking their circumcised penises over this. It's almost they're glad that it happened because it will make them look good.

Comment

I've got an idea.

If we keep associating males and violence with mental illness, we can, through propaganda gradually make being a male a mental illness. Once that link is made in the mind of the public, we can then justify the removal of the rights and property of all males, and incarcerated and mass drug them in greater numbers.

Should work pretty well really.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV81mdj1ic

What can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by GRIMACHU View Post
                              I don't think it's fair to blame his actions on the MHRM any more than it's fair to blame Valerie Solanas' actions on her feminism (rather than her schizophrenia).
                              That is correct. However what we can blame feminists of is making her a hero, and part of gender studies curriculum.

Originally posted by GRIMACHU View Post
                              I also think the Pick Up Artist association with the MHRM is damaging, whether true or not.
                              Well, the irony is that Elliot Rodger was supposedly a reader of a website "PUA-Hate", i.e should be become more like him by distancing from PUAs?

More seriously: PUA and MHRM share very little in common, basically knowledge of certain facts about human (specifically female) behavior. PUAs and MHRM have totally different goals with zero overlap. MHRM wishes a change in society - PUAs wishes to abuse the current society to personal benefit.

I don't think we need to distance ourself from PUAs because of Elliot. I'm not sure if it would even be possible because we were never that close to begin with, especially because our goals and hopes have always been completely different. MGTOW is a very different movement and shares a lot more in common with MHRM.

___

Anyway, there will be much seeking of responsibles since the perpetrator himself is not alive to take the blame himself:
                              MHRM, PUAs, Aspergers, BMW owners, metrosexuals, single men, virgin men, ....

It's all too familiar. Finland had Jokela High School (Pekka-Eric Auvinen) and Kauhajoki Vocational College (Matti Juhani Saari) massacres, and they both caused moral panics: single men/boys, non-social, bullied, and also the usual like taste of music (Industrial, Industrial Rock), games and stuff. Because one of the potential causes for the school shooting might have been either no success with girls, or being bullied, many schools reacted by calling bullies people to be questioned. That, or just increased bullying through gossips. Totally counter-productive. (Bullies themselves obviously were never suspected. Heck, the school system ignores them. The bullied ones have to transfer schools as even the teachers pretends nothing happens. Then you add a general paranoia on top of it with both students and teachers suspecting the already victims.)

Comment

Working...
                              X