Traditionalism strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditionalism strikes again

This is a conversation I just had with a woman that I thought I was interested in. I could explain the backstory behind it, but it's irrelevant, and I think the screen grabs speak for themselves.
    Attached Files

RE: Traditionalism strikes again

Simply a new age entitlement princess who wants her money and yours too. She used emotion to get out of asking a logical and nicely stated question. I would have told her to fuck off at "buying me expensive gifts".
    De oppresso liber

Comment

I was kinda hoping I could get her to actually question her own motives. Unfortunately, it seems that wasn't going to happen.

Comment

I have these conversations online with wimmin all the time .. go figure
        The one thing that doesn\'t abide by majority rule is a person\'s conscience.

Comment

You probably won't get her motive from her.

Personal opinion? She wants to be the spoiled-do-nothing-but-get-fat-princess at the expense of a man's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo

Personal opinion? She wants to be the spoiled-do-nothing-but-get-fat-princess at the expense of a man's money.

A Chinese girl I know was just explaining that she thinks that a majority of the women in her country "just want a man to take care of them." Her female friend, also Chinese, concured with a "yes, so many", but said nothing else.
            Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfeld
              I was kinda hoping I could get her to actually question her own motives. Unfortunately, it seems that wasn't going to happen.
              If you, as a girl, had been taught all your life (especially in your formative years) that you are right no matter what, that is it always a man's fault - it becomes quite hard to question yourself. The concept of "I am not right" simply is alien.
              And you have never learned to cope in case you find out you are in fact not right. And if you are not coping, you get angry, because you feel your defences have been breached somehow, you want to defend yourself, and you cannot, are not able to.
              And so you lash out, and when that does not help, you flee.

Which is how this conversation looks like to me. Here is to hoping that something of that conversation stuck in her mind and that she is able to take a long, hard look at herself in the safety of her own mind, and maybe begin to acknowledge that all is not right with her world view.
              12/12/12 -The day Germany decided boys are not quite human.

Comment

Just another entitled prostitute that cherry picks her advantages and leaves men with the leftovers.
                Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Equal rights=Equal Responsiblity, you take the whole package or nothing.
                  Ratslicer

Comment

G'day Greyfield.

I love the conversation and welcome others who may have illuminating conversations still on their smartphone to take time out and share please.

She wanted things. Lovely, shiny, heavy, expensive things. Things that will make her friends go "ooh". Things that cost money to maintain, store and upkeep. Kind of like the girl herself really.

Comment

This all to common I think.

The notion that we are required to pay for everything, woman will all to frequently "trade in for a better car". This sort of behavior is actually applauded. Look at shows like The View (which we know find great humor in the amputation of male genitalia) which actually promote and reward females who do such things.

Hypergamy is just the capitalist approach to marriage. Which I find hilarious when self confessed feminists do this, or recommend it. Feminism being an extremely Marxist movement, some how seems slightly hypocritical.

This sort of behavior is abhorrent at best, and my opinion of individuals who actively partake, support or recommend such behavior are c***s in my eyes.
                      You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Originally posted by corbyworld
                        Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo

A Chinese girl I know was just explaining that she thinks that a majority of the women in her country "just want a man to take care of them." Her female friend, also Chinese, concured with a "yes, so many", but said nothing else.
                        The use of the word "just" there is very telling. To them it's 'just' money and expensive gifts materialising out of thin air. To the poor sucker who's stuck with them, it's a lifetime of toil and sacrifice

Minimising male sacrifice to make it an expectation, rather than a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Greyfeld
                          A noble effort, but futile. AWALT.
                          To err is human, but to really fuck things up you need a feminist. - bob

lying is the most fun a woman can have with her clothes on. - misterbill

Comment

Working...
                          X