Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6-Year-Old Boy a Sexual Predator?! Just...NO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-Year-Old Boy a Sexual Predator?! Just...NO.

I just can't...the lack of reasoning...just....THE FUCKING STUPIDITY BURNS!

It is noted that kids are curious about sexuality even in infancy. It takes good parents to guide them on how to do so appropriately.

Kids aren't adults, you fucking lawyer scum. NO agency, NO concept of right and wrong. Making 6-year old boy a criminal for life? Typical fucking radical feminist.

I look forward to seeing your profession reduced significantly to the point where ethics, reason, and logic are the rule, not the exception for the practice of law.

It gives me some hope that the comments are condemning this idiot lawyer and screaming for her removal.

That gave me cancer.

A few of the comments ease the pain though.

The irony that there is an advertisement about 2 out of 3 women being abused by their partner with this story blasting is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

What's next? Are we going to charge a newborn baby boy for sexually assaulting his mother because his head penetrated her vagina while on the way out and his penis rubbed against her?

Better call Riniker on this one.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

Comment

if they didnt have the excuse that the boy had his own ass examined prior to this id say regardless of how old he is thats not normal behavior and could easily lead to worse in the future. but the fact he even did it should be punished but not sex offender status unless he keeps it up lol

Riniker filed a follow-up petition accusing D of groping two teenage babysitters, taking off his clothes, rubbing his body on their legs and attempting to kiss them.
      hmm this boy def has problems. wtf. seems like it was a good idea to me to go after the kid since the parents werent talking to the girl's parents about his behavior. he does need to be disciplined and this is what he needs. thinking for sure he will be a sex offender over this is not confirmed so no need to cry about it. this kid is fuckin up though. i was suspended for several days in elementary school for writing a note saying i wanted to shoot a girl i had a crush on.

These laws have literally placed married couples on a public registry of sex offenders for having engaged in premarital sex with one another while under age 18.
      rofl 18
      Last edited by UltWpn; 07-12-2014, 06:18 PM.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/UltWpn

Comment

In a petition for protection or services filed November 12, 2010, District Attorney Lisa Riniker alleged that D “did have sexual intercourse with a child under the age of 12.” Wisconsin law considers “intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person’s body” to be sexual intercourse. Judge Edward Leineweber found probable cause to proceed with the petition, reasoning that the boy needed only to have penetrated the girl and known she was under a certain age. “Even the most immature 6-year-old could appreciate these two concepts,” wrote Judge Leineweber.
        That's the basis for their reasoning? A six year old who doesn't even know what sex is should know what statutory rape is as defined under Wisconsin law? Surely there has to be a better reason than that...

Riniker’s prosecutorial zeal is not entirely inexplicable. The suit contends that the girl’s father is a highly placed, politically connected official in Grant County, and that social services investigator Jan Moravits, who is said to have accused D’s parents of witness tampering, is the girl’s aunt.
        Well, that ought to do it.

Comment

What's sad is that this DA, Lisa Riniker, is an elected official, and she still retains her office. Unbelievable that voters wouldn't have ditched her after this.

Comment

Now I'm convinced that Wisconsin is an utter nanny state.
            Pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by UltWpn View Post
              if they didnt have the excuse that the boy had his own ass examined prior to this id say regardless of how old he is thats not normal behavior and could easily lead to worse in the future. but the fact he even did it should be punished but not sex offender status unless he keeps it up lol

hmm this boy def has problems. wtf. seems like it was a good idea to me to go after the kid since the parents werent talking to the girl's parents about his behavior. he does need to be disciplined and this is what he needs. thinking for sure he will be a sex offender over this is not confirmed so no need to cry about it. this kid is fuckin up though. i was suspended for several days in elementary school for writing a note saying i wanted to shoot a girl i had a crush on.

rofl 18
              You sure are one reasonable freaking feminist, mate. Sucks to be your son. From the other horrifiying news - a preschool girl found sniffing the glue. What a drug junkie. Criminal.

Comment

Working...
              X