No announcement yet.

How low can a woman go to hating a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How low can a woman go to hating a man?

This low:

http://whatevolvedwomenwantblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/where-are-all-the-magnificent-men-hiding/

So apparently guys, the jig is up. Our anger will subside, eventually we'll give in and "get a higher evolved woman".

The most hated piece for me is this:

"There is a breaking point
    Behind every failure is a excuse.

RE: How low can a woman go to hating a man?

Teehee. We must all become MAGNIFICENT

Comment

Meh, just another stupid blog that nobody reads, no need to get upset. There are plenty of idiots with blogs, both men and women. I doubt the person who wrote that was serious, and if s/he was, then s/he's not even intelligent enough to be worthy commenting on really.
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

I am magnificent all on my own, I need a woman and her feminine energy like a Caterpillar needs a Jet pack.
        De oppresso liber

Comment

Insults? Has this bitch ever seen a single Marc Rudov debate? Women are the queens of ad-hominem attacks.

It's stuff like this that drives me further and further to ignoring them completely.

The female ego never ceases to amaze me.

Another article about good men hiding?! Maybe we're getting somewhere!
          \"No wonder I\'m not in a relationship... I\'m not childish enough to handle being in one.\"

Comment

This is not even her final form!

Comment

i have met this kind of woman i love how they imply enlightenment then proceed to judge shame and lord over others who they havent judged worthy enough,,from what i know of this lifestyle (i was raised by hippies and bikers sue me) this kind of thing is not what an enlightened person strives for at all they worry only about their own light their own impact in the world, this is why most dont even have a significant other (monks nuns ect) because it can cloud your impact on the world and it lessens the time you have to work on yourself..
              in fact mgtow is just a monk who gets laid once in a while(at least thats how i look at it) 0 stress 0 worry and 0 cash required,,,oh did i mention just about 0 bullshit too?
              The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                I am magnificent all on my own, I need a woman and her feminine energy like a Caterpillar needs a Jet pack.
                Your signature is the best. Sam was absolutely my favorite comic ever.

"I'm not afraid of terrorism, I was MARRIED FOR TWO FUCKIN' YEARS!"

"I'm not afraid of going to hell, I was MARRIED FOR TWO FUCKIN' YEARS! HELL WOULD BE LIKE CLUB MED!"
                \"No wonder I\'m not in a relationship... I\'m not childish enough to handle being in one.\"

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                  How about a snail?

Comment

Originally posted by James
                    Originally posted by TPH
                    How about a snail?
                    LOL! Where do you find this stuff?
                    De oppresso liber

Comment

I don't see the problem. She's saying that she'll take her misandry and go home until you agree to take it.

[quote="evolvedwomanladything"]"Don

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                        LOL! Where do you find this stuff?
                        Years of internet osmosis. I have all sorts of amusing pictures in my collection, just waiting for the right context and moment to be linked...

Comment

Within inside us is where the marriage of the finite with the infinite is taking place - THAT is magnificence and also beyond sex or gender. Perception of it brings peace and fulfilment everything else is propaganda (What's it all about Alfie - Updated version)

Comment

Originally posted by TigerMan
                            Within inside us is where the marriage of the finite with the infinite is taking place - THAT is magnificence and also beyond sex or gender. Perception of it brings peace and fulfilment everything else is propaganda (What's it all about Alfie - Updated version)
                            ima steal this to post on FB
                            The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

Originally posted by TPH
                              A jetpack sounds pretty cool, actually.

"Feminine energy?" No thank you, you can keep it, really.:P
                              Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
                              If mankind perished utterly;

And spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
                              Would scarcely know that we were gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X