No announcement yet.

How low can a woman go to hating a man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: How low can a woman go to hating a man?

Originally posted by steveyp333
    Teehee. We must all become MAGNIFICENT
    You mean you're not already magnificent. Get with the program bro
    [hr]
    The guy who wrote that has some serious issues of grovelitus and noselfesteemus which he is compensating for by manning down.

Oddly I have noticed that it is guys who stick to their principles, stand tall and don't take shit that get the girl.

I think I'll pass this link along to Snakepliskinist on you tube to have some fun with.
    Winter is coming.

Comment

They still haven't approved my comment.

Pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by 42hamneggs

Snakepliskinist

That guy makes some great vids. His commentary is pretty witty
        Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Been pondering the question of the title.

How low can they go? Any depth that makes them feel superior to us, or sucks us of our resources and productivity for their whimsical pleasures.

Seen it, and have avoided it fortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Guy worshipping at the Grand Golden Twat
            Evolved Women desire Magnificent Men and a whole load of other crap
            Sorry Graham, but those Evolved Women are too busy desiring me, 'cause y'know, I'm unavailable seeing as how in a buffet of hotdogs and tacos, I'm heading straight for the hotdogs and ain't giving their tacos a second fucking glance if you get my meaning. Yup, even 'evolved women' want what they can't get.

Y'see fella, those cloud high pedestals you are putting those women on aren't letting you see that they are as flesh and blood and awesome and fucked up as the rest of us. While us here are unevolvedly seeking ways to bring some kind of equality along gender lines you've taken a nosebag full of new-age neo-pagan self-help cocaine and are setting floaty and flowery standards for 'evolved women' as well as telling them what to do, totally depriving them of any agency. That kinda makes you a misogynist.

I also like how you say that men are devoid of any feminine energy then at the very end throw a bone to teh gayz saying that I can get my 'vital' feminine energy from a guy.

Wait... wha....?

I can get this vital feminine energy from a guy, even though he hasn't got any feminine energy? Or are you saying that gay guys are girls? You want to de-gender me now? Fo shizzle bizzle? That is some whacked up shit you've been smoking.

So you're a misogynist, kinda homophobic too and a whole shed full of stupid

Incidentally I ain't been anywhere near any 'feminine energy' in the past 30 odd years since my mother pushed me out and I'm doing fine but y'know good luck with your book which I am sure isn't a messy shit soup of half-baked theories and misandric horse crap.
            Lazy-arsed gobshite

Comment

"Men cannot live without feminine energy and if women raise their standards of who they share even their friendship with men will find it impossible to resist growing to meet them. "

That is funny to hear, seeing how it works both ways but drives them crazy to be ignored. I am okay being ignored by women. I have never initiated a friendship with any of my female friends, they were the ones who want to hang out with me. Most of them think they can fix my Bipolar and borderline personality disorder. I just sit back and laugh at the fact that they even think they are brilliant enough to do what my (trained) doctors have been trying to do for years. LMAO! Dance little puppets dance! I would like to ask these evolved women not to hold their breath waiting for us to accept their bullshit as it is a hazard to their feminine energy and health to do so. The last thing we need is a hoard of blue faced mense monsters gasping for air while they point to their vaginas pleading for some masculine "energy".

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo
                good luck with your book which I am sure isn't a messy shit soup of half-baked theories and misandric horse crap.
                Looks like I was wrong......

You gennelmen want a laugh? Here's his book if you can stomach the snivelling, insipid bullshittery of it.

http://www.intimacyexperts.com/its-not-you-its-him?id=878
                Lazy-arsed gobshite

Comment

You gennelmen want a laugh? Here's his book if you can stomach the snivelling, insipid bullshittery of it.

Mangina to the nth degree.

Comment

good luck with your book which I am sure isn't a messy shit soup of half-baked theories and misandric horse crap.

That book is utter crap. The poor me princess syndrome.
                    De oppresso liber

Comment

I absolutely love the evolution graphic at the top of that article. How can they be so blind to the mockery they are making of themselves?

Way to reinforce the 'silly woman' stereotype, there. You go girl!

Comment

• Women aren't demanding that they dictate policy in business, politics or relationships. What they want is to have a powerful voice in the conversation. Unfortunately, most men remain stuck in the old model of battling for power and influence, waiting for their chance to grasp the reigns of authority and exert their will while women have realized that concept is dead.

fuck. another alternate-reality asylum seeker ...

my 'reading circuit' fused on that paragraph. Or maybe it was waiting on a signal from my wired-out 'willing suspension of disbelief' circuit?

-----------

I checked my knuckles. yep. still scraped...
                        "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
                        Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

Why doesn't he just change the title to "Ladies, these are all things I hold to be true about myself, blowjobs accepted!"

I've seen more pathetic attempts at pussy, but those usually had the decency to not be placed in a book and sold nationally. For fellow forum goers amusement though, scroll all the way down to his big old numbered list down there. 20 questions, most unanswered, looks like it should continue but apparently the writer of this page has a fear of commitment. Anyway, replace the words man/men with woman/women in the questions(and vice versa).

I find it hilariously accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by cvar
                            Why doesn't he just change the title to "Ladies, these are all things I hold to be true about myself, blowjobs accepted!"

I've seen more pathetic attempts at pussy, but those usually had the decency to not be placed in a book and sold nationally. For fellow forum goers amusement though, scroll all the way down to his big old numbered list down there. 20 questions, most unanswered, looks like it should continue but apparently the writer of this page has a fear of commitment. Anyway, replace the words man/men with woman/women in the questions(and vice versa).

I find it hilariously accurate.
                            Quoted for mother-fudging truth!

This might actually be the ultimate in PUA behaviour. It honestly reads like he is putting women on pedestals just so he can look up their skirts.

The funny thing is that in amongst all the male shaming (Typical Man is not a Real Man) the unspoken message throughout is also woman shaming as well (if you cannot keep a Real Man it is because you aren't an Evolved Woman or If you only attract Typical Men then you aren't an Evolved Woman).

I suspect revulsion over this piece of crap might be an area where MRAs and Feminists may actually hold common ground.
                            Lazy-arsed gobshite

Comment

Working...
                            X