I don't have words....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have words....

....well, I do, but they are trailer park-ish. I don't really need them, you all will get this.

A little background - this was a thread about how even though the husband was an alcoholic, and abusive - the incident that sparked this debate was the man was drunk and trying to put the couple's 15 yo kid in the car and drive somewhere.

Woman, mom, slapped the fuck out of him. She of course posted it, and a ton of women lauded her for this. One of the few who did not made a separate post about it, and had her ass handed to her.

THIS is why I am MRA. THIS, right here.

W in the MF????

Read from the bottom of the quote tree up.

Quoting AwfulWoman:

Wtf are you talking about?

Quoting LiliM:

Good. Please stick to your own.

Besides, your son-in-laws need to be okay with being hit. I am okay with my boys not meeting your high standards.

Quoting AwfulWoman:

God you are an idiot. I wouldn't allow my children to date anyone with such a low iq anyhow!

Quoting LiliM:

Actually, they do. Perhaps it's a matter of getting what you pay for in terms of state and local taxes.

Which would indicate you live nowhere near me, thank God. Means my sons are safe from any of your spawn.

Good luck with your future assault charges.

Quoting AwfulWoman:

Because police rush straight to the house faster than someone can get in the car..ok.

Im done talking to you. You're incredible.

Quoting LiliM:

I have stopped a drunk, by calling the cops.

Nice try, again. Hitting is not a solution. Are you really this stupid?

Quoting AwfulWoman:

Nice try justifying allowing a drunk to get behind the wheel and possibly KILL someone...because a smack is assault. Please.

Quoting LiliM:

And it's assault, and against the law. No one has the right to hit others and you are just an asshole for thinking that because it's only a smack and he's a man that it's ok.

People like you are part of the problem. Nice try at justifying abuse of others.

Quoting AwfulWoman:

Oh Jesus. Its a smack for crying out loud. Not a punch!

And call the cops? Id hate to smack him so instead i will let him drive drunk, with his child, hope he doesn't kill him, her or anyone else. And, hope the cops get him first. Which would be hilarious because prison boys might give him more than a smack. Obviously, if a smack is so terrifying for a man, he will be bait for sure.

Quoting LiliM:

Um, really?

It's against the law to hit others. Just like it is to drive drunk. If my son drove drunk, I would call the cops on him as well.

Not smack him for SAYING he was going to do something.

It's too early for drunk posting because this reply is too stupid to be something posted sober.

Holee fuck. Posts like this make me want arranged marriages. Lord forbid my son's come across women like this.

Quoting AwfulWoman:

What if your son is an alcoholic. What if he its drunk, and wants to drive his child somewhere? You don't think he should get a face smack?

Because that's why op made the post. someones drunken husband wanted to drive their child somewhere and she smacked him. Op thinks she should get hit.

Quoting LiliM:

If you hit your spouse be prepared for jail. Any DIL that hit my sons would have charges filed against her.

RE: I don't have words....

Reverse the genders. Man smacks woman for smarting off. But that's not okay... right?
    Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstorm2516
      Reverse the genders. Man smacks woman for smarting off. But that's not okay... right?
      Hell, you don't even have to change the scenario.

Woman tries to drive children somewhere while drunk, man smacks her.
      You'll be hearing justifications for the double standard for weeks!

Comment

Oh, there doesn't even need to be a smack. The man would only need to raise his hand to have the cops called.

But no cops to stop the drunk. Nah, let's just get into a physical altercation in front of the kid.

Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by LiliM
          Oh, there doesn't even need to be a smack. The man would only need to raise his hand to have the cops called.

But no cops to stop the drunk. Nah, let's just get into a physical altercation in front of the kid.

Lord.
          From a recent article on the main site:

[i]"A woman has been drinking adult beverages throughout the evening. Her husband and she argue over finances. She tries to walk to the car and he grabs her by the wrist in order to prevent her from driving. She screams, pulls away and falls twisting her ankle in the driveway while the kids look on. The neighbor calls 911. Upon arrival officers separate the couple and interview them individually. The woman is crying. She has a red mark on her wrist and a swollen ankle consistent with her account of events and those of the neighbor, husband and children. The injuries are minor. She refuses medical attention. There is no history of domestic violence on file between the couple and the
          12/12/12 -The day Germany decided boys are not quite human.

Comment

Well said Lili M; and well done for keeping it clean despite the aggro aimed at you.
            Winter is coming.

Comment

Working...
            X