Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming discussion with Warren Farrell and Erin Pizzey -Monday, Jan 14

StudioBrule

UPDATE January 11, 2013: Join us for a LIVE DISCUSSION with Warren Farrell and Erin Pizzey on Monday January 14, 2013 at 1:00 PM Eastern time (10 AM Pacific time) here at StudioBrule !

Warren and Erin will respond to the U of T protest video. Don't miss this opportunity to ask questions.

It will be broadcast live on this channel. Be sure to tune-in at 1 PM eastern time, 10 AM Pacific Time on Monday. We will be monitoring the comments of the broadcast so that Erin and/or Warren will be able to answer your questions live.

I have also invited a Women's Studies professor and a professor of Law with specialization in Feminist Theory. I have not received a response? yet, but hopefully one or both will be available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0
    Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

RE: Upcoming discussion with Warren Farrell and Erin Pizzey -Monday, Jan 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNRtObt8no&list=UU7PfGhJXlJiDs4jvGGGgqsQ& index=1
    Broken - Two men after divorce
    StudioBrule
    Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

This has really struck some anger in me, ultimately encouraging me to join this forum and the movement. Hail from Aus! I graduated university last year, while the crazed feminist left were virulent and oppressive I never saw anything like this in Sydney. Young women studying arts and soft sciences keep adding weight to what is already an over sized problem. That protest might have seen some nasty retaliation had it been in some other universities, some with a stronger male influence. I am truly offended at what was being yelled and might have taken action myself. I might even consider this extreme in the same way as the "Westboro" church presents their "peaceful" protests. They use their right of freedom of speech to strip that right from another? Disgraceful. They are not preventing hate, they are inspiring it, in me and others like me.

/end rant!

Sorry, anyway, my intention for this post was to ask if anyone has a link or a recording or even some transcripts of this discussion? I am very interested by what the Dr has to say post the event.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tokenblood
        This has really struck some anger in me, ultimately encouraging me to join this forum and the movement. Hail from Aus! I graduated university last year, while the crazed feminist left were virulent and oppressive I never saw anything like this in Sydney. Young women studying arts and soft sciences keep adding weight to what is already an over sized problem. That protest might have seen some nasty retaliation had it been in some other universities, some with a stronger male influence. I am truly offended at what was being yelled and might have taken action myself. I might even consider this extreme in the same way as the "Westboro" church presents their "peaceful" protests. They use their right of freedom of speech to strip that right from another? Disgraceful. They are not preventing hate, they are inspiring it, in me and others like me.

/end rant!

Sorry, anyway, my intention for this post was to ask if anyone has a link or a recording or even some transcripts of this discussion? I am very interested by what the Dr has to say post the event.
        Thanks
        Don't let them reduce you to hate. It will only reduce your effectiveness. They are not worth hating.

Comment

Yeah, I completely understand your point, they do make it hard though don't they? My question still stands, if anyone has access to anything regarding this discussion I would love to get my mitts on it.

Comment

done use hate to fight feminists
            use this as a reason to fight for the next generation of boys instead
            http://youtu.be/ZQCFgJalNo4
            The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

HAHA very nice video mate, I have attempted a similar experiment with women, they tend to show signs of fear Your son looks set to make some right choices in the future!
              Some commentators here in Australia would claim that to be irresponsible and dangerous, but I disagree considering the exhilaration, excitement and the learning environment this creates can not be bought. And don't tell me he learns nothing from that scenario. Good stuff.

Comment

HAHA very nice video mate, I have attempted a similar experiment with women, they tend to show signs of fear Your son looks set to make some right choices in the future!
                Some commentators here in Australia would claim that to be irresponsible and dangerous, but I disagree considering the exhilaration, excitement and the learning environment this creates can not be bought. And don't tell me he learns nothing from that scenario. Good stuff.
                not my vid but it quickly demonstrates the joy to be had with your kids for men, the other things you pointed out in the vid are not likely to be taught by his mother and well its just an awesome vid too!
                The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

... I have attempted a similar experiment with women, they tend to show signs of fear ...
                  Like such?

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-tKiac7xNY&NR=1[/video]
                  RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Working...
                  X