Article: Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: Here

A compassionate article on males for a change at the Punch (Australian Murdoch media)
    http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/heres-one-reason-why-i-wouldnt-be-a-bloke-for-quids/
    [quote]
    Have you ever been accused of being a pervert or a paedophile? A bloke sitting near me in the food court was.

It could happen to anyone. Photo: Herald SunIt could happen to anyone. Photo: Herald Sun

I

RE: Article: Here

This is disheartening to read, but at the same time it's good to see people acknowledging the "every man is a potential predator" sentiment as the paranoia that it is. Had it been me, when asked for my camera I would've simply said no and gone back to my meal. Rent-a-cops aren't police and have no authority over me.
    Not one would mind, neither bird nor tree,
    If mankind perished utterly;

And spring herself, when she woke at dawn,
    Would scarcely know that we were gone.

Comment

RE: Article: Here

Shit doesn't surprise me at all.

I have a beard, which for some reason makes me an automatic pedophile to some morons.

I was studying to become a teacher in an earlier life, I was sick of the funny looks from parents, and constantly being reminded "how to behave" made me fucking sick!
      You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

Working...
      X