different day.. same bullshit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different day.. same bullshit.

Ever wonder what happens to a woman who taste a little bit of the red pill and think maybe.. just maybe.. they will realize why men have abandoned them and take responsibility for their actions?

Well wake the fuck up from your dream son, thats not today. Welcome back to reality.

Here is a lovely piece from a moron who gets close on the edge of why guys aren't trying anymore (MGTOW). Unfortunately, this horrible piece is is ridden with so much male hate, its no wonder she's "single" and a "writer". Anyways, i'll leave the huge red flags down at the bottom if your interested in reading them.

[QUOTE]
    Where Have All the Real Men Gone?

The talk by Elder D. Todd Christofferson during the priesthood session of LDS General Conference really jumped out at me. You see, I
    Behind every failure is a excuse.

RE: different day.. same bullshit.

We said "peace out, get your own shit."
    My favorite MRA: Girl Writes What

Comment

Originally posted by yennedtrebor
      Women are fish floppers.

A lot of men have woken up to the fact that women are cherry pickers and they hop the fence to which ever side will get them those benefits.

Its them acting on their hypergamous nature.

Don't like men telling you what to do? Well your STRONG and INDEPENDENT!

Can't keep a man? Well because MEN AREN'T MANNING UP!

You see, whatever benefits they want, they make up some double standard to hold men accountable to.

Fuck that shit, hold women accountable and responsibility for their life and their happiness.

If a woman fails in life to be happy.. ITS NOT MY FAULT!
      Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstorm2516
        Originally posted by yennedtrebor
        Women are fish floppers.

A lot of men have woken up to the fact that women are cherry pickers and they hop the fence to which ever side will get them those benefits.

Its them acting on their hypergamous nature.

Don't like men telling you what to do? Well your STRONG and INDEPENDENT!

Can't keep a man? Well because MEN AREN'T MANNING UP!

You see, whatever benefits they want, they make up some double standard to hold men accountable to.

Fuck that shit, hold women accountable and responsibility for their life and their happiness.

If a woman fails in life to be happy.. ITS NOT MY FAULT!

Yeah, typical to say the least. "I can't get a man. It's all men's fault."

Feminist re-education camps will need mirrors everywhere. There will be hourly "look at yourself" exercises.

They will need new mantras like: "Responsiblity, Agency, Maturity"

Every day in the media and the reality of my travels I see Just Go Your Own Way.
        Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Working...
        X