Brain Banks Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brain Banks Story

Brian Banks was 16 when he was accused of rape and kidnapping. He spent 5 years in jail before being exonerated by the California Innocence Project of all charges after the woman involved in the case recanted her claim.

http://brianbanks.org/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206091/Brian-Banks-Player-falsely-accused-rape-signs-Las-Vegas-Locomotives.html

There seems to be a lot of attention in the media about this guy, but I have never seen a mention of him in the MRM.

I can't be the first to bring this topic up?
    My blog thing: andy-man.net

RE: Brain Banks Story

That's ok, according to feminists he had just "learned something" from being falsely accused and spending his teen years in prison.

I sure hope he did.

Also that....thing...that accused him, should be in jail for a long time now.

Comment

Originally posted by ruskyandrei
      [...]Also that....thing...that accused him, should be in jail for a long time now.
      are you crazeee ????

This is the Femocracy known as 'United Femdom of America' we're talking about! Here's what happened to Brian Banks's false-rape accuser, Gibson:
      "The 26-year-old has said he does not plan to pursue legal action against his accuser, and Los Angeles prosecutors have said it is unlikely Gibson will be charged with making false accusations."
      "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
      Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by billybob
        Originally posted by ruskyandrei
        [...]Also that....thing...that accused him, should be in jail for a long time now.
        are you crazeee ????

This is the Femocracy known as 'United Femdom of America' we're talking about! Here's what happened to Brian Banks's false-rape accuser, Gibson:
        "The 26-year-old has said he does not plan to pursue legal action against his accuser, and Los Angeles prosecutors have said it is unlikely Gibson will be charged with making false accusations."

It's complete absurdity. She admitted on video that she lied, and no charges?! What a pile of BS. Lock her up.

He white-knighted a woman who accused him of rape and robbed him of 10 years of his life. I just don't get it.
        Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

If you missed it, she earned 1.5 million dollars for her actions. Regardless of what he, the victim wants, this begs to be addressed. You just can't pay people for committing criminal offenses. she seems to have been compensated for indulging a sick revenge fantasy prompted by having a relationship advance denied.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i read about this story on Pierce Harlan's False Rape Society, and also saw something on it, on antimisandry.com.

Comment

Working...
            X