X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misandric posters corrected.

G'day folks,

So I am online and I see these posters.

It was simply not possible for me to not attend to them. I have given the true meaning of them and by gosh, I do feel more manly with every minute thereafter.

Yech, I deleted the original crap from my computer.

P.S.
    I chucked in a cartoon I did some time back. I hope you like it.

RE: Misandric posters corrected.

"the sluts eight rings of power"
    commonly referred to as muffintop rolls also see "chins"
    The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

Those are all kind of common courtesy things. Shame they won't acknowledge that women are super guilty about it too (and in my experience, far worse than men).

He should add one.

>Don't call somebody and then ask them to hold on.
      constanza.png
      >Seriously, don't do this. Everybody hates you for it.

Comment

The type of advertising that uses the idea of "Here are bad things people shouldnt do and we will only show men doing them" or "Here are good things that you should do and we will just show women doing them" is getting pretty tiresome. Especially if you bring it to the attention of some blue-piller and the reaction is, "What's the big deal"? Exactly.

I saw a commercial for some sanitary wipes with a warning that germs are everywhere. The commercial used three examples and EVERY time it was some man as the gross out and a woman or woman and girl as the 'victim' .Like a man sneezing and wiping his hands on a shopping cart and then shown a woman and her daughter using the cart.
        In the movie, The Great Race (1965), the Great Leslie says to a feminist, "You're not talking about equal rights. You are talking about some convenient, feminist utopia that has all of the advantages and none of the responsibilities!"

Comment

Given that these were made for Art of Manliness, which is a men's website, uh, yes, they should be depicting male characters as the focus of the behaviours they're addressing in these posters. Women are not the sole, nor even the majority of others being shown affected by them.

Sorry, can't really agree with you on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by James
            Given that these were made for Art of Manliness, which is a men's website, uh, yes, they should be depicting male characters as the focus of the behaviours they're addressing in these posters. Women are not the sole, nor even the majority of others being shown affected by them.

It doesn't matter. If you give it time, women will come and disappoint you. Just wait.
            Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by James

G'day James,

The instigator is the key.

Flip the sexes and watch the misandrists cry "Not fair."

Comment

That's as may be, but there is occasionally merit to the oft-heard cry of 'Context! Context!', I think.

Comment

Working...
                X