a simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: a simple question

"Playing devils advocate not being allowed to have a home family life is very different to not being allowed to have children, particularly if you have a biological clock ticking or may be about to die in combat."

men have died in combat and have been denied children for this reason as well? WWI how many teenage boys died before having children of their own? i dont see any difference? and as i said before i dont mean entirely i was talking about until they are near the end of their viability?35+ is excused from this?

the way i look at it is that they vaccinate the soldier against anything that would take them out of service before they go, against anything that would take them out of service while they are there and how is preventing pregnancy that would take a woman out of service any different?
    The only thing that resembles "The Patriarchy" these days is Feminism itself.

Comment

RE: a simple question

[quote=Rog]
      "Playing devils advocate not being allowed to have a home family life is very different to not being allowed to have children, particularly if you have a biological clock ticking or may be about to die in combat."

men have died in combat and have been denied children for this reason as well? WWI how many teenage boys died before having children of their own? i dont see any difference?

That's an excellent point. When you talk combat and risk of death the entire biological clock thing is trivial.
      Winter is coming.

Comment

Working...
      X