Consensual sex is rape if the man later refuses to marry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consensual sex is rape if the man later refuses to marry

So long, India was known to define rape as the forced sex against the woman's wish. Now it joins the Anglosphere in broadening that definition. Even if the sex was consensual with the initial intention of marriage, but the man later refuses to marry, it will turn into rape

So once you as a man have sex, you're bound to marry the woman no matter how she turns out later. Or else you're a rapist. Simple way to manufacture more rapists. And as a woman, having sex prior to marriage gives you the ultimate right to do anything you please, because the man's future will be at your mercy. An invitation to be promiscuous.
    The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

RE: Consensual sex is rape if the man later refuses to marry

G'day Dhanu,

I copied this thread to here in the Everyday Misandry Forum. The original remains where you made it in the India section.

Comment

No problem, Dr F

Comment

What scares me about it is that people are actually "liking" it. Come to think of it, I usually see a lot of "likes" for feminist garbage that has such outrageous misandry to it - I be lying if I said it didn't cause me a degree of concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. F
          G'day Dhanu,

I copied this thread to here in the Everyday Misandry Forum. The original remains where you made it in the India section.
          @Dr. F: hm. why the copy ?

these 2 threads will now diverge in content and focus.
          Its topic relates to India, so I think its OP posted correctly.
          If anything, a 'move', rather than a 'copy', was merited...

(In internet terms, India is just as far for anyone as their local post office, or Pitcairn isle, or Reykjavik...)
          "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
          Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

@fumingtortoise That's probably because the justice serves fine in the immediate case at hand. They're not worried about the misuse of it by unscrupulous women, a concern I expressed in more detail in this copy of the thread.

On copying threads, my thinking is that, to make a thread available from another section, just post its link in a new thread in that section and close that new thread, so that this new thread would work only as a redirector and all comments will be in the original thread :idea:

Comment

G'day Billybob,

If I moved the thread then I would be not respecting the posters initial motivation for placing it where he did, in the section for India. Whatever Dhanu's reasons are for posting in that section they are important to him. I respect that.

If I didn't move it then not as many people would read his thread.

My solution - copy the thread to the Everyday Misandric Forum, and over time the copy would be swamped by may other threads and "lost" by dilution. In that time however it would be read by many.

The other copy in the India section is retained exactly where it should be and is there because Dhanu thought it best there. I respect that and I respect him.

Comment

Dr F, I have an idea about copying threads. As an example, suppose there's a particular movie or song or document or game or program file in your computer that you access from a particular folder/directory. But for ease, you'd also like to have access to that file from the computer's desktop. There are two ways to achieve that: 1. Copy that file to desktop, 2. Make a shortcut (icon) of that file on desktop.

You used the first approach. I described the second in my previous comment for your consideration whenever you feel appropriate.

Also, for my particular case, please always feel free to move my threads wherever you feel is more appropriate. I don't mind at all, as you know Moderators in other forums also do that frequently, leaving a link to the new location of the thread in place of the original thread.

In short, links are everything on the Web. We have infinite possibilities to do things with them without need for copying

Comment

Originally posted by dhanu
                  Dr F, I have an idea about copying threads. As an example, suppose there's a particular movie or song or document or game or program file in your computer that you access from a particular folder/directory. But for ease, you'd also like to have access to that file from the computer's desktop. There are two ways to achieve that: 1. Copy that file to desktop, 2. Make a shortcut (icon) of that file on desktop.

You used the first approach. I described the second in my previous comment for your consideration whenever you feel appropriate.

Also, for my particular case, please always feel free to move my threads wherever you feel is more appropriate. I don't mind at all, as you know Moderators in other forums also do that frequently, leaving a link to the new location of the thread in place of the original thread.

In short, links are everything on the Web. We have infinite possibilities to do things with them without need for copying
                  G'day Dhanu,

You make sense.

This one stays as is and I'll do your idea next time. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X