Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is this branch of the SFPD called 'special victims unit'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this branch of the SFPD called 'special victims unit'?

Story here: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-01-18/michael-crabtree-sexual-assault-alleged-police-interview-status-for-falcons-game

The probe is being handled by the department's special victims unit. When the investigation is done, the findings will be forwarded to the district attorney's office, which decides if charges should be filed, police said.

All on the eve of the NFC championship? Yeah right....

Now I don't know anything about these allegations against San Francisco 49'er Michael Crabtree. Whether there is any truth in it or if indeed it is just ANOTHER false accusation against yet ANOTHER distinguished celebrity ballplayer. My question is why does an alleged sexual assault need a "special victims" unit of the police dept.?

Is the ALLEGED sexual assault against this woman worse than murder? Seems like she is still alive as opposed to someone being murdered. That somehow qualifies her as a 'special victim' while a dead man is somehow less a victim than she?? Does this woman's supposed "assault" count as a worse atrocity than the poor innocent bastard wrongly convicted of rape and he then later sexually assaulted in jail?...

(whoops sorry) I mean "sodomized" in prison? Legally thanks to the legions of unscrupulous feminists running (I mean 'ruining') our country a poor man can not be raped. This only happens to women thanks to rape culture hysteria.

Now an innocent man raped in prison? THAT would seem to be a "special victim" to me. In fact I think I will copy & paste this post & send to my local S/F Chronicle but I don't expect them to publish in their letters to editor. But it's worth a try.

RE: Why is this branch of the SFPD called 'special victims unit'?

Originally posted by Silverado
    Is the ALLEGED sexual assault against this woman worse than murder? Seems like she is still alive as opposed to someone being murdered. That somehow qualifies her as a 'special victim' while a dead man is somehow less a victim than she?? Does this woman's supposed "assault" count as a worse atrocity than the poor innocent bastard wrongly convicted of rape and he then later sexually assaulted in jail?...
    Yes. At least to the people who matter in this country. And that is women. Men aren't as important to them. Men should be able to help themselves, they claim, simply by virtue of being male. After all, with all that privilege they have shouldn't being having any trouble in the first place. See how that works? Now ask these same people if they are equals to men...
    [hr]
    P.S. I WANT HER NAME!

Comment

Working...
    X