Hair cut price must be same for men and women - Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair cut price must be same for men and women - Denmark

Denmark says that both men and women's haircuts must cost the SAME PRICE.

If I were in Denmark, guess I'll make arrangement with one of my friends to cut each other's hair every month or so. A return of good ole mutually cooperative days. It must be fun. As long as they don't outlaw getting haircut by a friend, that is.
    The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

RE: Hair cut price must be same for men and women - Denmark

I don't get my hair cut often, about every two years, and then I donate the locks to cancer. But I can't resist looking at the men's hairstyle magazine and laughing. No matter how you look at them, they're all the same haircut; the only thing different about them, is what you do with your hair after; it's just a plain ol' haircut.

Now I agree, that if women are just getting a haircut, they should pay the same as men. But if you're dumb enough to get the dresser to do something with your hair after the cut, then you're dumb enough to pay for it. Just like if you have drywall done, if you get a painter to whitewash your walls, you can pay for that too.

One has to wonder at this point, what do barbers charge the genders. Are they still a dying breed?
    RWBY is Legend. Honey Badgers

Women Against Feminism.

Logic trumps ignorance, but emotion retards edification.

Comment

Originally posted by dhanu
      [...]
      As long as they don't outlaw getting haircut by a friend, that is.
      er... <cough>... too late for that, mate.
      Here's what our friend, Andres, noted happens in Germany :

Originally posted by Andres
      [...]edit: To put this into further context: Even cutting hair is considered a form of 'violating bodily integrity' in Germany. That is why your hair may only be cut by a Master of the craft or a person supervised by one. There have been rulings that concede that cutting off hair in a way that was not wanted or without consent is "causing bodily harm", and can be fined with compensation for pain and suffering.[...]
      "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
      Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

F. And circumcision is legal there
        The MRM Glossary - From Zero to Hero MRA :P

Comment

They won't lower the price of female haircuts, they'll just raise the cost of male haircuts. Likely their intent all along. And then maybe a haircut tax is in the works along with a "shaggy head" fine that you can avoid if you just get a haircut every two weeks.
          Once upon a time women were in control. This made them uncomfortable so they did something about it.

Comment

This is fucking stupid. Do they realise in general the hairdresser spends much more time working with womens hair then men?

Are they also saying that if i went in there and got a crew cut that took 20 seconds with clippers I would have to fork out an insane amount on part with what a hairdresser spends 1-3 hours doing with a woman?

What will happen is misandry will rule and they will up the price for men. Most men will tell them to fuck off and start cutting their own hair.

I also wonder if Denmark has stuff like equal insurance payments etc between the genders...

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBloke
              [...]I also wonder if Denmark has stuff like equal insurance payments etc between the genders...
              actually, last December, the UK was compelled to implement an EU directive regarding non-discrimination gender policy in terms of car insurance costs, - so I reckon Denmark (EU presidency in 2012) probably has that.
              "Dad, why is it 'Fatherland', but 'mother-tongue' ?" ... "Son, because Men build civilisation. Women talk."
              Feminism is just another Apartheid: legally-sanctioned discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by dhanu
                Denmark says that both men and women's haircuts must cost the SAME PRICE.

If I were in Denmark, guess I'll make arrangement with one of my friends to cut each other's hair every month or so. A return of good ole mutually cooperative days. It must be fun. As long as they don't outlaw getting haircut by a friend, that is.
                Not in Denmark, but I already do this. There's another reason to get in the habit of doing it yourself: practice. I realized that if I'm ever going to learn how to cut hair, I had to start sometime. It's really not that hard.

Cutting my own hair is a bit trickier, but I'm working on that now too. The only time in my life I payed for a haircut was one time when my mother didn't want to do it for me and didn't want me to do it to myself. Since moving out, it's just been me or my friend every time.

Comment

i go to my local barber about once every 5ish months. spend $20 CDN for a shave and a haircut. The guy is a freaking ninja with a straight razor. Leave feeling like a king. So sorry for my Flemish brothers

Comment

Working...
                  X