Female student ripped damning allegations against teacher from TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female student ripped damning allegations against teacher from TV show

Every morning, gentlemen, I try to quit smoking, and every morning I read bullshit that makes
    me say, "Fuck it," and light one up, which is exactly what I'm going to do now.

Law & Order: SVU fake sex allegations lead to teacher lawsuit
    Female student ripped damning allegations against teacher from TV show, arbitrator says

Seriously, these false accusers have to start being named so that potential mates and employers know who the psychocunts are! We are facing an epidemic of psychocunts and I swear, the guys who are put through this shit, I admire them; they have a lot of self restraint. I guess that's why many men are MGTOW, otherwise there'd be a shitload of revenge killings out there.
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 04-12-2015, 01:25 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

That's pretty fucked up. Where are the girl's parents in all this?
    Gender is a grammatical distinction and applies to words only. Sex is natural distinction and applies to living objects.

Comment

I've given up on trying to quite smoking. Figure if cigarettes don't kill me, feminism will.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" -Edmund Burke

Comment

If the story itself isn't depressing enough, all this talk of the world being too depressing to quit smoking has gotten to me so they say laughter is good medicine, here goes:

looks-like-i-picked-the-wrong-week-to-quit-smoking.jpg

Comment

Yup~

Comment

Working...
          X