Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Boys Break Silence on Sex Abuse

Link here.

"It is always someone known to them," she said. "Paedophiles hang around at boys' football clubs, lifesaving clubs and Scout halls."

I notice they fail to mention pedophiles hang around classrooms disguised as female teachers, and that women would abuse them more.

I also notice they fail to mention most of society would decry them as being "lucky" to be raped by a woman pedophile, hence they are ignored.

I think the difference in thinking is that a female takes advantage of his innocence and normal attraction to women. A male takes advantage of superior power and corrupts his innocence. With the female, its seen as normal.

Comment

the true motive of rape by any gender is power, doesn't matter what junk you have
      "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
      Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
      and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
      high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
      than do thousands of anonymous voters."
      Vaclav Havel
      'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Usagi Yojimbo

I notice they fail to mention pedophiles hang around classrooms disguised as female teachers, and that women would abuse them more.
        Female child rapists (pedophiles) get interviewed and Males go to prison (as they should).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...eacher-5527542

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...source-claims/

A small fact: there was a Male teacher and female student caught at the same school the same week She was.
        Wonder if he is still in jail.

Comment

Working...
        X