Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminist claims male lives don't matter

http://www.thestatelyharold.com/#!Wh...f219f1772a2db7

Satire that is sadly indistinguishable from feminism.
    Last edited by Gar Castle; 06-08-2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: add

I'm not sure this is satire.

Heard alot of the same logic from Radfems.

Comment

Scroll down to the bottom of that side:

© 2014 by The Stately Harold. This is Satire!
      Best regards Jens

Please excuse my writing/grammar. English is not my native language, but I'll try to make it work ;-)
      My YT-Channel about feminism https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...0x4aeSvyPtK9yg

Comment

whather satire or not i had a huge mountain of a woman teaching us home economics who opens said 'men are useless, we have enough sperm in the sperm banks to keep human (i assume female?) life to continue for thousands of years'...no more Nicoli teslas, screw em all!

maybe the men don't matter but i bet their wallets do...im referring to what my teacher said not the article
        Last edited by simeon the crushed; 06-08-2015, 11:12 PM.
        "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
        Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
        and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
        high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
        than do thousands of anonymous voters."
        Vaclav Havel
        'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Working...
        X