Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feminist Cassie_Jaye needs $97 000 to finish her movie on the MHRM. Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feminist Cassie_Jaye needs $97 000 to finish her movie on the MHRM. Can you help?

Article on JudgyBitch Site:

Feminist @Cassie_Jaye needs $97 000 to finish her movie on the MHRM. Can you help?
    http://judgybitch.com/2015/10/12/fem...-can-you-help/

Kickstarter Site:

THE RED PILL - a documentary film
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...film?ref=email

A feminist filmmaker follows the Men's Rights Movement and begins to question her own beliefs. A comprehensive look at Gender Politics.

---

Here is my message to Cassie Jaye along with my contribution to help her raise the funds:

Hello Cassie,

I am backing your film with $250.

I am an MRA, and a full proponent of equal rights between Men and Women-- which I see as "Egalitarianism". I believe in equitable access to opportunities and the right for all people to be treated with dignity and respect, and to be valued for who they are and not what's between their legs.

I believe women when they say they have issues. But I am extremely saddened when women say they don't believe men when men say they have issues. It disappoints me even further when we've spent 50+ years working on women's issues but men cannot even gather together for one meeting without getting shouted down by Feminists. This fact does very little to convince me that Feminism has anything to do with actual gender equality, and is why I cannot consider myself to be a Feminist.

I am the father of two young boys and I am very concerned about the society that they are growing up in. I am concerned about the issues they face and will face. I am seeking answers and looking to formulate a philosophy of peace and equality that I can pass along to them. But when I look around and see the harm Feminism has done to men and boys, it is very difficult for me to pass along the supposed message of "equality" of Feminism that very obviously does not include them, and in my view actually seeks to harm them.

I think this is wrong. I think men and women are here to help each other, and to love and care about each other. I am very sad and disappointed at the constant Feminist drum beat of "Woman Good, Man Bad" and I have a very hard time understanding how any truly fair-minded person could ever call themselves a Feminist. In so saying, I do believe in equality for Women, but I am disgusted that Women apparently do not believe in equality for men.

I am hopeful that your movie will show MRA's and the MHRM movement in a real and honest light. I am hopeful you will showcase our issues in a fair and balanced way. I am hopeful that you can find a way to make our cause less "toxic" and more socially acceptable somehow.

We men are your Fathers, your Brothers, your Husbands, your Sons, your Uncles, and your Friends. We have always been there for you, Whenever you have needed us, we have answered your call. We ask now, that you return the favor and be there for us, and help us give voice to our issues and to our concerns.

I am hopeful that you will be true to your vision and to represent our issues and concerns fairly. And so I am entrusting my $250 dollars to you to help you make this movie. Make it a good one. Make it strong and powerful. We need all the help we can get!

Thank you for being kind to us, and for your caring and concern.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

ill check out her links later but a feminist fairly portraying the MHRM?
      "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
      Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
      and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
      high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
      than do thousands of anonymous voters."
      Vaclav Havel
      'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
        Even if she just gets our message in there, it's strong enough to rise to the top.

Comment

I thought the video was great, very uplifting. Not much given on what the feminists responded with though, so the final cut will be interesting.
          "One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient".

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
            No kidding. My first thought on this was "Short answer: No. Long answer: FUCK no!" Then I took a look at the video and what she has there so far looks really impressive. I still have my doubts, of course, and I can't afford to donate to her cause in any case, being on Social Assistance and all.
            When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosh67 View Post
              No kidding. My first thought on this was "Short answer: No. Long answer: FUCK no!" Then I took a look at the video and what she has there so far looks really impressive. I still have my doubts, of course, and I can't afford to donate to her cause in any case, being on Social Assistance and all.

Yes, that was sort of my first thought too. Until I saw what she was putting together. I wish I could afford to help her more. I think she's got a very good beginning and would like to see the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
                Article on JudgyBitch Site:

Feminist @Cassie_Jaye needs $97 000 to finish her movie on the MHRM. Can you help?
                http://judgybitch.com/2015/10/12/fem...-can-you-help/

Kickstarter Site:

THE RED PILL - a documentary film
                https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...film?ref=email

A feminist filmmaker follows the Men's Rights Movement and begins to question her own beliefs. A comprehensive look at Gender Politics.

---

Here is my message to Cassie Jaye along with my contribution to help her raise the funds:

Hello Cassie,

I am backing your film with $250.

I am an MRA, and a full proponent of equal rights between Men and Women-- which I see as "Egalitarianism". I believe in equitable access to opportunities and the right for all people to be treated with dignity and respect, and to be valued for who they are and not what's between their legs.

I believe women when they say they have issues. But I am extremely saddened when women say they don't believe men when men say they have issues. It disappoints me even further when we've spent 50+ years working on women's issues but men cannot even gather together for one meeting without getting shouted down by Feminists. This fact does very little to convince me that Feminism has anything to do with actual gender equality, and is why I cannot consider myself to be a Feminist.

I am the father of two young boys and I am very concerned about the society that they are growing up in. I am concerned about the issues they face and will face. I am seeking answers and looking to formulate a philosophy of peace and equality that I can pass along to them. But when I look around and see the harm Feminism has done to men and boys, it is very difficult for me to pass along the supposed message of "equality" of Feminism that very obviously does not include them, and in my view actually seeks to harm them.

I think this is wrong. I think men and women are here to help each other, and to love and care about each other. I am very sad and disappointed at the constant Feminist drum beat of "Woman Good, Man Bad" and I have a very hard time understanding how any truly fair-minded person could ever call themselves a Feminist. In so saying, I do believe in equality for Women, but I am disgusted that Women apparently do not believe in equality for men.

I am hopeful that your movie will show MRA's and the MHRM movement in a real and honest light. I am hopeful you will showcase our issues in a fair and balanced way. I am hopeful that you can find a way to make our cause less "toxic" and more socially acceptable somehow.

We men are your Fathers, your Brothers, your Husbands, your Sons, your Uncles, and your Friends. We have always been there for you, Whenever you have needed us, we have answered your call. We ask now, that you return the favor and be there for us, and help us give voice to our issues and to our concerns.

I am hopeful that you will be true to your vision and to represent our issues and concerns fairly. And so I am entrusting my $250 dollars to you to help you make this movie. Make it a good one. Make it strong and powerful. We need all the help we can get!

Thank you for being kind to us, and for your caring and concern.
                Hmmm, you can have a pretty good time for $250 with a lot of girls.......

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                  Hmmm, you can have a pretty good time for $250 with a lot of girls.......

That's true. But I would rather use the money to help advance the cause of the MHRM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightlessBird View Post
                    I thought the video was great, very uplifting. Not much given on what the feminists responded with though, so the final cut will be interesting.
                    I'm really hoping this isn't a case of showing people an 8 minute clip that looks good and makes them want to donate only to see the finished release come out as something else entirely.
                    “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      I'm really hoping this isn't a case of showing people an 8 minute clip that looks good and makes them want to donate only to see the finished release come out as something else entirely.

I hope so too. But I choose to have faith.

Comment

Spit in one hand and wish in the other...see which comes true first.

i want more info before coughing up $$

Still, maybe.
                        "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
                        "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                          Spit in one hand and wish in the other...see which comes true first.

i want more info before coughing up $$

Still, maybe.
                          If she was feminist and couldn't see past that, and that's the outcome of the whole thing, would she get more money pitching it to MRA or feminists? I think feminists, right?

And if worse comes to worse, she's a good looking woman, just enjoy the show
                          "One doesn't have to operate with great malice to do great harm. The absence of empathy and understanding are sufficient".

Comment

Well, she got some of my money.
                            Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the Patriarchy. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
                            Neo: What truth?
                            Spoon boy: There is no Patriarchy.

Apparently, women get only 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. We only have 23 cents left, but feminists insist they want the rest.

Comment

I took a plunge and posted links to this project on several forums i frequent, i could be banned for this on any one of them, they all have rules against spam and "sexism" and moderators may well choose to see this as either one, hopefully it all goes well, i am in no position to pledge myself but at the very least i can help reach wider audiences.
                              I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Working...
                              X