Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Room & Board for Female Computer Science Majors at the UW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Room & Board for Female Computer Science Majors at the UW.

So keep working harder guys if you want to get into the "male-dominated computer industry", because since you weren't born with a vagina, you aren't ENTITLED to...

"Free rent and groceries are part of the latest effort to get more women into the male-dominated computer-science industry."

Oh, and this is for a school that boasts (as mentioned in the same article)...

"Last June, 31 percent of UW’s computer-science undergraduate degrees were awarded to women, more than twice the national average."

Maybe hospitals should follow this lead, and offer similar entitlement programs to interested, and qualified men for becoming Registered Nurses (RN's), since men only account for 9% of all RN's in the US, and is this therefore undeniably a female dominated industry...

http://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/loans...sing-programs/

Just a thought...

http://www.seattletimes.com/business...dents-in-tech/

Comment

Just put on a dress and some makeup....voila you're in! Gender is fluid, dontcha know.
      Stay single and prosper!

Comment

While western establishments continue to literally bow to feminist pressure and take it up the ass from feminists at every possible opportunity the likes of Iran and China continue to piss all over any western country you care to name when it comes to representation of women in fields like computing hard sciences and math.

Yet more proof that feminist ideology achieves the exact opposite of it's state aims.

Which of course is 'all part of the plan'.
        "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin66 View Post
          Maybe hospitals should follow this lead, and offer similar entitlement programs to interested, and qualified men for becoming Registered Nurses (RN's), since men only account for 9% of all RN's in the US, and is this therefore undeniably a female dominated industry...
          I always wanted to be a cheerleader. I don't see why the bulge between my legs or my excessive body-hair should get in the way of my dreams. Sure it's a female dominate industry and I face an up hill battle for acceptance. For years society has been telling me that cheerleading is for slim attractive hairless females but I'm not gonna let society tell me what I can do and be anymore!

I won't let the gender binary oppress me any longer.

Sure I'm over 200lbs couldn't do a back flip to save my life and no one wants to see me shake my ass but none of that is relevant.

It's societies' fault!

That's why it's only fair that the tax payer pay for my pom-poms and full body wax.

They should probably throw in some leotard money too while they are at it.

It's only fair...

Last edited by Maxx; 10-29-2015, 01:30 AM.
          "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

Comment

Sarcasm aside Maxx (that was pretty f-ing funny though. Oh and how I wish I could eradicate that image you included. Very funny, but oh so cruel..), I think most AVFM'ers agree that it's more of the totally hypocritical, and pandering BS as usual. Most outsiders have all grown numb to it, and silently approve of this kind of crap without a second thought.

We in this country are forever pandering to the almighty pussy. Which is why so many good, decent, hard working, strong, and otherwise formidable men have been turned such complete and total pussy's.

However I guess there is another profession open to women that is male dominated, offers free room and board to all who qualifying. We even pay for it with our tax dollars. That of course would be the opportunity to be a grunt in the US Marine Corps, which is 93% make dominated. Hey wait a minute, I thought they only needed "A Few Good Men"? 93% is a bit more than a few isn't it? Yet don't see flocks of women breaking down the door who are just dying to join the Marine Corps. However there seems to be +93% more men that died while serving in the Marine Corps...

https://www.mca-marines.org/gazette/...ng-us-infantry

Funny how all this works...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
              While western establishments continue to literally bow to feminist pressure and take it up the ass from feminists at every possible opportunity the likes of Iran and China continue to piss all over any western country you care to name when it comes to representation of women in fields like computing hard sciences and math.

Yet more proof that feminist ideology achieves the exact opposite of it's state aims.

Which of course is 'all part of the plan'.
              Iran and China? feh... even in our "backwards misogynistic Muslim hellholle country" of Indonesia, many women whom are rich enough to afford high education are getting high achievements. Not only locally but globally.

One of our girls has just won an award from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), for being an outstanding student in Planology (science of city planning)

(you can use google translate)

http://www.taraaa.com/tri-mulyani-ma...qut-australia/

And we don't have to set up a quota for them. We just give opportunity and encouragements. And without much Government interferences, already we saw rich families sending their children, both boys and girls, to achieve high education, even abroad. No need for "feminist" affirmative actions or unfair quotas.

Our problem is how to improve our embarrassingly poor economy, so that we could strengthen our middle class and thus ensuring that many of our children could enjoy high-education. To us, that is more important than "gender equality", not because gender equality is not important, but because it has been achieved.

Comment

Here's what I want to know:

Swimming pool technicians, power distribution technicians, elevator service people and construction managers (blue collar, vocational or high school level) all have higher average salaries than engineers, software developers or architects (STEM field, bachelor or higher degree required).

Where are the programs to get more women into welding? Where are the groups talking to girls organizations about the exciting opportunities available as a plumber? Why aren't they complaining about the male-dominated field of oil rig workers? Why aren't they trying to recruit more women into mining?

Those jobs are demeaning, dirty or dangerous, though; they want women to make the same money as men, but be safe, clean and respectable.

Comment

just pretend you're trans while in school..get free everything then put your pants back on once you come out of school.
                  Originally posted by MatrixTransform
                  where were you before you put yourself last?
                  Originally posted by TheNarrator
                  Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Beour3rd View Post
                    just pretend you're trans while in school..get free everything then put your pants back on once you come out of school.
                    Don't forget to file false rape claims against the university, so you can get a huge settlement and never work again.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxx View Post
                      I always wanted to be a cheerleader. I don't see why the bulge between my legs or my excessive body-hair should get in the way of my dreams. Sure it's a female dominate industry and I face an up hill battle for acceptance. For years society has been telling me that cheerleading is for slim attractive hairless females but I'm not gonna let society tell me what I can do and be anymore!

I won't let the gender binary oppress me any longer.

Sure I'm over 200lbs couldn't do a back flip to save my life and no one wants to see me shake my ass but none of that is relevant.

It's societies' fault!

That's why it's only fair that the tax payer pay for my pom-poms and full body wax.

They should probably throw in some leotard money too while they are at it.

It's only fair...

Phew! Notice there is a large, empty circle around this guy, on an otherwise crowded beach?
                      You know, anything goes for "victims" Its been a few years, but there was actually a legal decision that a man was qualified for disability because he was "allergic" to blacks. Not kidding! He claimed blacks "made him nervous" which seemed to be his whole defense, and was granted disability by a judge, even though he had been rejected on initial application and two appeals by SocSec.
                      While they are dreaming up literally dozens of genders and screeching for more-than-equal rights for them all, they are also claiming, and getting, disability benefits. Seems pretty damn hypocritical to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X