No announcement yet.

"How Cosby's Accusers Are Fighting To Fix The Legal System That Shut Them Out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How Cosby's Accusers Are Fighting To Fix The Legal System That Shut Them Out"

If Cosby's accusers can fight to "Fix" the legal system, in order to levy charges of rape and assault, why can men that are financially raped, and their characters assaulted and destroyed by pathological women do so also in a similar fashion?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/563cf3d4e4b0411d3070e3b5

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin66 View Post
      If Cosby's accusers can fight to "Fix" the legal system, in order to levy charges of rape and assault, why can men that are financially raped, and their characters assaulted and destroyed by pathological women do so also in a similar fashion?
      Because his accusers have vaginas and breasts. And a good chunk of the world will sympathize and listen to them when THEY talk.

When men talk, no one listens or believes them, and in fact they will be shamed and actively censored and berated and what not.

So yeah...men that are already financially raped will not allow themselves to be raped a second time or third by the "legal" system and feminazis and manhaters of the world. Not to mention, they do not have the funds anymore to muster the legal support they need after the first rape.
      Last edited by humanityformen; 11-12-2015, 07:31 AM.
      PC stands for "Pussy Crushing"

Comment

Correction: his alleged victims have vaginas and breasts. There's been nothing throughout this whole scandal from them that's been any more than blind assertions. In some cases, for example, Janice Dickinson, there's smoking gun evidence that she made the whole thing up. For one, there's her book "No Lifeguard On Duty" where she tells a completely different version of events. Then there's also the way that she threw herself at Bronson Pinchot in season 5 of The Surreal Life. Bronson looked absolutely terrified and had to shove her away so that SHE wouldn't rape HIM! That's hardly the action of a "traumatised rape victim" now, is it?
        Last edited by Kosh67; 11-12-2015, 07:34 AM.
        When a woman says to a man 'IF you really love me you would (INSERT VERB HERE)... 'IF you really love me you should buy/give/take/do X, Y, Z'... That's using...that's testing. And my answer to that is always; 'IF you loved me you wouldn't have asked that fucking question, now pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house.' - Maxx

Asking a feminist about men's rights is like asking a cattle rancher about veganism.

Comment

I didn't go into the fact article is laden with bogus feminist propaganda and statistics. The take away message however is this: men are just rapists in waiting, who abuse their power and privilege, against poor, hapless, female victims...

Comment

I have believed the accusations less and less as the number of accusers climbed. He would have had to be busier than Clinton! Which also brings up good old Bill's many valid and credible accusations of rape, etc. Feminists either ignored, or defended that.
            It seems the accusers agree, only because the basic story is so simple and vague. And Bill Cosby is really rich. If you cant divorce rape him, there is always the oral sex version of rape. False accusations are too easy and too common.

Comment

This comment said it all:

Mar Wilson
              If you wanted to "fix the system," you should have spoken up and filed charges against Cosby BEFORE the statue of limitations ran out on the crime! All of you who kept silent - for whatever reason - make me ashamed to be a woman! Speaking out now smacks of nothing more than sour grapes and getting your 15 minutes of fame. You allowed one man to continue a conistent pattern of crime against many other women. ALL of you disgust me!
              Crumbock
              I have believed the accusations less and less as the number of accusers climbed. He would have had to be busier than Clinton! Which also brings up good old Bill's many valid and credible accusations of rape, etc. Feminists either ignored, or defended that.
              It seems the accusers agree, only because the basic story is so simple and vague. And Bill Cosby is really rich. If you cant divorce rape him, there is always the oral sex version of rape. I have believed the accusations less and less as the number of accusers climbed. He would have had to be busier than Clinton! Which also brings up good old Bill's many valid and credible accusations of rape, etc. Feminists either ignored, or defended that.
              It seems the accusers agree, only because the basic story is so simple and vague. And Bill Cosby is really rich. If you cant divorce rape him, there is always the oral sex version of rape. False accusations are too easy and too common.
              Amen to that - ~ False accusations are too easy and too common. ~

Comment

Working...
              X