Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man dares to sit near woman on train - female entitlement & violence intensifies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man dares to sit near woman on train - female entitlement & violence intensifies

The story and associated video pretty much says it all.

What sort of mindset does one have to have to think that they can abuse a man for daring to sit near them on a public train? Not even next to them but simply in the same row of seats.
    We can thank organisations like White Ribbon for teaching her that taunting a man to "go on, hit a woman" is a reasonable way to behave.
    Finally, who the hell walks around with a chisel hidden in their waist of their pants?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/video-show...27-glvmww.html

Typical privileged male, thinking he can sit wherever he likes on public transportation. He clearly needs training in cultural competence.
    Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

Remember folks, violence is what men do to women.

Comment

That's Australia?

It looks like East LA or Compton.

Gotta start packing for chickenheads with chisels.

Comment

WTF? Don't sit next to me! Don't hit a woman being an ass with a weapon! What in society creates this mess. Rhetorical.
          ethikē aretē--phronesis--eudaimonia
          virtue of character--practical/ethical wisdom--human flourishing

It is not a battle to win but an attitude to share.
          AVFM Mission Statement
          sigpic

Comment

HOW DARE THOU SITTETH NEAR THE IMPORTANT PEOPLE WITH VAGINAS?

didn't he know he's supposed to apologize to her every time he breathes or did he forget to do that this time? tsk it's his own fault having a penis and daring to breathe the same air as the lofty non penis people, he should have known better
            "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
            Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
            and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
            high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
            than do thousands of anonymous voters."
            Vaclav Havel
            'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

(Mickey taking) Actually the idea of women only carriages is sounding more appealling. Let the nutjobs all sit together. Any woman that chooses to NOT sit in the woman only carriages obviously has some sinister creepy agenda: Ready identification of hypergamists / false accusers. Maybe we can have some male only carriages as a safe space.

Comment

Originally posted by cpb View Post
                (Mickey taking) Actually the idea of women only carriages is sounding more appealling. Let the nutjobs all sit together.
                I was in university in the late 80's early 90's. Before the current madness set in. All but one of the accommodation buildings were mixed, even the bathrooms were shared. The only exception was a single, female only building. None of the reasonable women wanted to stay there. Any woman who elected to stay in "tampon tower" was immediately suspect and best avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by crash View Post
                  What sort of mindset does one have to have to think that they can abuse a man for daring to sit near them on a public train? Not even next to them but simply in the same row of seats.
                  One with entitlement mentality (due to hypersensitivity to victimhood), dog.
                  No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people, but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality and virtue, and by frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.
                  George Mason

Comment

She had the woman's privilege of being able to walk away unscathed.
                    This is what happens when a young man brandishes a weapon on public transport;

“No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
                    ― Pythagoras

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm View Post
                      She had the woman's privilege of being able to walk away unscathed.
                      This is what happens when a young man brandishes a weapon on public transport;

Am I missing something? Did the guy make an aggressive movement of some sort? It seemed almost like he got shot simply because the officer ran out of patience. And then to taze him after taking about 6 shots?

I don't know how that happens unless you're looking for a reason to shoot.
                      "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                      "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
                        Am I missing something? Did the guy make an aggressive movement of some sort? It seemed almost like he got shot simply because the officer ran out of patience. And then to taze him after taking about 6 shots?

I don't know how that happens unless you're looking for a reason to shoot.
                        Ok, I'm not going to defend anything that happened there, however I will offer my perspective as a trained (veteran) police officer...

Police are trained that any knive wielding assailant within 21 feet of an officer IS in making a threat to an officer that WILL justify lethal force...

So, the first part of the video the man was ordered to "drop the knife" numerous times...His response was shaking his head NO and waving the knife around in a threatening manner...This indicates that he is NOT doing anything other than intending to either assault an officer OR commit "suicide by cop", by faking the aggressive motions and indicating that he would not comply with a lawful order...

Then the man retreats from what I can assume is out of the officers view, with the knife...When he emerges, I can't really see whether or not he made an aggressive action towards the officers, BUT remember, he did move within that fatal 21 foot "Deadly force Threat level"...I'm not going to comment on that further, because I cannot see what he did..

I will say that taking shots when a man is down, is improper...Cops are supposed to shoot till aggressive actions stop...Now again, I cannot see anything but the assailants feet...He appears to be down and the officers continued to shoot...However, it's possible that he was still making some aggressive moves, off camera...But I doubt it...And again..It appeared that the fat officers were scared out of their minds and didn't have the confidence or tools in their toolbox to adequately handle such a situation...As evidence by the 11 shots that I counted, the fact that the approaching officer was obviously scared out of his wits, and the fact that he chose to taze the suspect also...Now either the cops were out of their league in handling the situation, or they were absolutely terrible shots and the suspect was still offering aggresion...Which would then warrant a tazing...

Just my two cents, and I will NOT get into a debate about this, I'm just offering a perspective from a police officer's POV.
                        Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
                        "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by theplummer View Post
                          Ok, I'm not going to defend anything that happened there, however I will offer my perspective as a trained (veteran) police officer...

Police are trained that any knive wielding assailant within 21 feet of an officer IS in making a threat to an officer that WILL justify lethal force..
                          Yeah, there's not too much point beating it because it quickly devolves into an us-against-them type thing from either side.

I think I understand the perspective...sort of. I knew about the 21 foot threat radius, but I thought that 21 feet came from the amount of time it takes to draw, take aim, fire and then avoid an assailant that's charging at you. I could be wrong about that, and I recognize that someone can cover 21 feet in just a few seconds.....and that a lot can happen in those few seconds. It's just that they'd already drawn down on him, so shooting at 21 ft for the simple action of having a knife, seems like impatience. And firing again after he's down

You're right though, that fat one....I think he fired to cover the sound of pissing himself.

I do tend to hold police to a pretty high standard, so it's tough to watch any shooting unless it's clear-cut that it was necessary.
                          "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                          "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                          X