Women Never Lie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Never Lie?

She was going to put an innocent man in prison, just to get more time to work on her grades? Yeah, that's a really critical. When they get caught this brazenly, it only gives weight to the fact women often lie. Very often. For trivial reasons.

I've come to the conclusion that it originates from the 'Playing Nice'-games they play with eachother. It slowly seeps into their interactions with everyone else over time, until you can literally count the amount of lies in every conversation they engage in, like pearls on a string. What never ceases to amaze me is the off-hand way it is done in. It's like they don't even want to recognize the importance of what they're saying to others themselves, or maybe they simply don't care, as long as they can keep portraying themselves as 'nice' individuals.
    What's even more amazing is how they will brazenly deny having lied, even when you've recorded or filmed them doing it, usually followed up with some kind of counter accusations or other attempts at shifting the blame onto the one pointing it out.
    And they ALL do this, without exception, to some extend.

Comment

Is there a link to the story?
      Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the Patriarchy. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
      Neo: What truth?
      Spoon boy: There is no Patriarchy.

Apparently, women get only 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. We only have 23 cents left, but feminists insist they want the rest.

Comment

Who thinks women never lie? I mean, I guess some women think they never lie....the ones for whom the truth is so flexible they actually don't see their lies as lies. But I think anyone who used to have women on a pedestal knows full-well that believing they won't lie right to your face is part of the whole pedestal thing.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I think women actually become comfortable telling lies, and even believe their own lies, is simply due to their aversion to conflict. They avoid conflict at all costs. They value no conflict over being honest any day.
          Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
          "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
          X