Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suffragette-the propaganda movie for terrorists in spe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suffragette-the propaganda movie for terrorists in spe.

Let me just start out with stating that I haven't seen it, and I definitely don't plan on watching it, ever, for several reasons.

The first one is I absolutely know what kind of crap this is going to be, and the second reason is that I simply can't stand Meryl Streep, both as an 'individual' and as an 'actress'.

I just wanted to put it up here for anyone who feels the need for a couple of hours worth of self-flagellation, and then, more-than-willingly, limit my knowledge about the movie to what the masochists among you guys think about it.

http://dayt.se/forum/showthread.php?...line-Streaming

Have fun, and I owe you one.

It dawned on me, there is a use for movies like this. Strap convicts in a chair, sizzle them up with caffeine, and make them watch movies like this, "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman and Cher videos. But only for serious crimes

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
      It dawned on me, there is a use for movies like this. Strap convicts in a chair, sizzle them up with caffeine, and make them watch movies like this, "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman and Cher videos. But only for serious crimes
      In America, I don't think this kind of punishment is allowed by the 8th Amendment.
      Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the Patriarchy. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
      Neo: What truth?
      Spoon boy: There is no Patriarchy.

Apparently, women get only 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. We only have 23 cents left, but feminists insist they want the rest.

Comment

Working...
      X