Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Male Privilege squandered

White Male privilege squandered
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
    "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

did you read 'Bigot Annoyed Local Mosque Already Vandalized Before He Got There ' hhahaah
    "There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."
    Mario Savio

"A single, seemingly powerless person who dares to cry out the word of truth
    and to stand behind it with all his person and all his life, ready to pay a
    high price, has, surprisingly, greater power, though formally disfranchised,
    than do thousands of anonymous voters."
    Vaclav Havel
    'if you want to know who rules you, look at who you're not allowed to criticise' Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by simeon the crushed View Post
      did you read 'Bigot Annoyed Local Mosque Already Vandalized Before He Got There ' hhahaah
      nah, missed that.

i love the wry and dry that The Onion creates ... sometimes the headline is funnier than the article
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

I thought that the "South Carolina Refuses To Remove Confederate Flag From Capitol Trailer" was the funniest of the bunch

Comment

womans-parents-accepting-of-mixed-attractiveness

Comment

my fave...

i-always-thought-losing-your-sunglasses-was-something that happened to somebody else

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              It will never happen. Not even if the woman is blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                It will never happen. Not even if the woman is blind.
                That depends....

Comment

http://www.theonion.com/video/damage...washingt-19840

my favorite!

http://www.theonion.com/article/dama...tatement-19803
                  http://shrink4men.com/2011/03/30/jus...tained-letter/
                  Last edited by Gar Castle; 01-01-2016, 03:28 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
                  X