Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why (most) black men don't wanna date (most) black women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why (most) black men don't wanna date (most) black women...

http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...e--bJxCOBOXpje

This story is being celebrated as some sort of allegedly empowering 'fuck you' to the monolithic intolerant white man.

I'm reading it thinking...do black women who think this sort of behavior is 'fierce' and 'empowering' really need to ask themselves why most smart successful affluent assertive alpha black men start to date white or Asian as soon as they can?

A white guy makes an intolerant douchebag remark on ONE occasion and this 'empowered' black woman doesn't fucking drop it for MONTHS.

Who the fuck would wanna be the man that goes out with a woman like that? Race has nothing to do with it. Anyone that can't drop shit for THAT FUCKING LONG is someone anyone with a working brain should avoid getting into any sort of romantic or sexual relationship with. Period.

It has nothing to do with race.
    "Being a cunt doesn't make you wrong." ComradePrescott

6 months?

She'll probably be seething over this for the rest of her life.

On her deathbed she'll be like "ITS LATORRA" as they misspell her gravestone.

Comment

I think that a lot of women don't realize that sometimes discretion is the better part of valour.

They feel the need to "get back at" or humiliate others for their wrongdoing. They love sharing stories on social media where some women has eviscerated some guy (oftentimes I believe the behaviour of the males in these "morality tales" to have been exaggerated or made up completely) and they dance around in the comment sections working themselves into a frenzy. It's a childish instinct that a large percentage of women today have not been able to overcome. Feminism has nurtured this resentment of men in women, and even non-feminist women are awash in the culture.
      “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
      ― Pythagoras

Comment

That's what passes for accomplishment in feminist circles.
        "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
        "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by Mifune View Post
          That's what passes for accomplishment in feminist circles.
          Doesn't this also qualify her for the presidency?

Comment

I don't need any media or political analysis. Looking at this Youtube video is more than enough for me to dodge such women for the rest of my days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCt8Fn5pMTQ

Comment

Originally posted by Gar Castle View Post
              Doesn't this also qualify her for the presidency?
              Actually the fact that she's not already present is a clear indication of systemic patriarchy and hegemonic masculinity.
              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
              X