X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Madonna’s kids want nothing to do with her

Why Madonna’s kids want nothing to do with her

http://pagesix.com/2016/01/03/why-ma...o-do-with-her/

Because she has rules...meh! Stars don't live the lives we do. So do they really count?
    Ephesians 5 "Husbands, Love your wives like Christ loved the Church". (Wives, give your husbands something to love).
    "Wives, RESPECT your husbands". (Husbands, give your wives something to respect.)

For a man does not truly feel loved unless his wife, mother, and children display respect to him.

"From each MAN according to his abilty, to each WOMAN according to her need"... Allison Tienemann

"Feminism is a HATE group... Feminists are HATEFUL people"... Mr. e

"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem."... Ronald Reagan

Comment

Would you want to leave home if your stepmom looked like this?

Stay single and prosper!

Comment

“That Guy would publicly do that reinforced Madonna’s suspicion he was more devoted to his biological son than to his adopted son, which was a significant cause of their [2008] breakup,” says the source.
        Quel Horror. He's not interested in being some beta bitch for her adoption mania and prefers his actual son? Scumbag.
        Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        He who learns must suffer
        And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
        Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
        ...And in our own despair, against our will,
        Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
          Would you want to leave home if your stepmom looked like this?

Yes. I wouldn't want to be crushing on my old man's girl.
          “No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
          ― Pythagoras

Comment

When it comes to bringing up her kids, the 57-year-old wild child is an old-school disciplinarian.
            Already a bad start. My mom was basically an angry teenager who never grew up, who emotionally abused me and my sister and defended things like locking me out of the house for throwing a temper tantrum and generally dismissing our needs while doing everything she could to control our lives by going on tirades about how "parents need to discipline their kids."

If the kids leave clothes on the floor, the items are taken away.

Speaking a decade ago about Lourdes getting in trouble for her sloppiness, Madonna explained: “She has to earn all of her clothes back by being tidy, picking up things in her room, making her bed in the morning . . . She wears the same outfit every day to school until she learns her lesson.”
            That is not a way that any child should be treated.

“My 14-year-old son is absolutely not satisfied with all my accomplishments,” she confessed. “He just wants me to cook for him.”
            Yes, publicly shaming your son is not all likely to make him not want to be around.

There have also been reports that Rocco is fed up with Madonna’s oversharing on social media. She has posted videos of him performing a backflip wearing orange underwear with the caption, “Rocco’s preferred profile #nosausage,”
            Neither is posting a picture of him in his underwear on Twitter.

It sounds like she's basically using him as a publicity prop, and publicly humiliating him in the process. I think every one of her kids should be living with their father, for their own wellbeing.

Comment

Reading this article, Madonna sounds like she had an unresolved Electra Complex issues with her Father. When her father remarried after her mother died, Madonna went full retard rebel on him.

Comment

Working...
              X