She'll get a pussy pass!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She'll get a pussy pass!!!

How would you like to be set up in arranged Indian marriage with tis bitch?

http://youtu.be/Bvq07KBfhnQ

Update: Jackson Memorial Hospital says it has suspended Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon, whom numerous online commenters identified as the woman in the video. Jackson says it has launched an investigation into the video.*"Anjali Ramkissoon, a fourth-year neurology resident employed by Jackson Health System, has been placed on administrative leave, effective immediately, and removed from all clinical duties," the hospital says in a statement. "Jackson has launched an internal investigation. The outcome of the investigation will determine if any disciplinary action will be taken, up to and including termination."

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/vi...l-rage-8193577

She'll get a pussy pass!!!

If he won't take her, I will! >;-)

uber_brickell_rage.jpg

Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-21-2016, 11:46 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

OMFG what a mental witch.

Drunk? bullshit. This is what entitlement looks like. And the stupid witch was idiotic enough to play this performance out in public. What a fucktard!

Damn. watching that made me feel really pissed off.

You guys just got a glimpse of the outright insanity that played out inside the relationship with my Ex.

This...this is what it looks like behind behind closed doors. But nooo, it me thats the abusive violent controlling prick. Yeah right!

I must be a misogynist

**grumbles
      Last edited by MatrixTransform; 01-22-2016, 07:27 PM.
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

yeah im with matrix, i dont think drunk is an excuse. she's entitled.

i dont care how drunk i get i wont behave like that.... so logically its entitlement.
        Originally posted by MatrixTransform
        where were you before you put yourself last?
        Originally posted by TheNarrator
        Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

In my country we say 'Being drunk brings out ones true nature'...

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
            In my country we say 'Being drunk brings out ones true nature'...
            Well that's a very nice thing to hear.

When drunk, I'm quiet, pensive and love everybody including my enemies (well, mostly)
            "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
            "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
              Well that's a very nice thing to hear.

When drunk, I'm quiet, pensive and love everybody including my enemies (well, mostly)
              so my saying we should grab a beer was totally a good idea.

you know i only said that to put things in perspective.. once you get past our differences which you seem to vehemently hate me for... we both would like the same thing.
              Originally posted by MatrixTransform
              where were you before you put yourself last?
              Originally posted by TheNarrator
              Everywhere I travel, tiny life. Single-serving sugar, single-serving cream, single pat of butter. The microwave Cordon Bleu hobby kit. Shampoo-conditioner combos, sample-packaged mouthwash, tiny bars of soap. The people I meet on each flight? They're single-serving friends.

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
                OMFG what a mental witch.

Drunk? bullshit. This is what entitlement looks like. And the stupid witch was idiotic enough to play this performance out in public. What a fucktard!

Damn. watching that made me feel really pissed off.

You guys just got a glimpse of the outright insanity that played out inside the relationship with my Ex.

This...this is what it looks like behind behind closed doors. But nooo, it me thats the abusive violent controlling prick. Yeah right!

I must be a misogynist

**grumbles
                I like when she says "You don't know who the fuck you're messing with right now". That's the full-on indicator of impotent power(entitlement). She doesn't have any power at all, but she's "somebody" so he should be scared.

Well, good news, I know exactly who he's messing with. She's Nobody. Which is probably exactly what she really fears everyone who knows her will realize. What a pretty package for such an ugly person.
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                  If he won't take her, I will! >;-)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1631[/ATTACH]

LOL....The Uber driver's version goes "Get into my dreams....but get the fuck out of my car!"
                  "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                  "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

I heard no slurring in her speech nor did I notice any staggering in her walk. I don't think she was all that drunk. Buzzed perhaps, but not drunk. I don't excuse behavior due to drunkenness so I definitely won't excuse it for simply being buzzed. This woman is trash and should be in jail.

Comment

True for most of us "...You guys just got a glimpse of the outright insanity that played out inside the relationship with my Ex."""

Comment

Originally posted by joeyd View Post
                        True for most of us
                        ...which, I knew was true even as I posted

Comment

Originally posted by JamesNunya View Post
                          I heard no slurring in her speech nor did I notice any staggering in her walk. I don't think she was all that drunk. Buzzed perhaps, but not drunk. I don't excuse behavior due to drunkenness so I definitely won't excuse it for simply being buzzed. This woman is trash and should be in jail.
                          Yeah, that seemed strange to me too.

I'm gonna join Uber and get me the perfect vehicle for picking up these types....

Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Exceptionally attractive! Has to know it. Maybe somewhere deep inside, she has grown tired of giving BJ's, etc, I exchange for things?
                            I don't think men are as easily manipulated, overall, as they used to be. Its like what bikers put on their bike, "Ass, Gas or Grass, nobody rides for free"
                            She has a sense of entitlement, no doubt. But somewhere in the darkness of her mind, she knows it wont last, and resents it. A little chemical assistance, and Voila! This video.
                            Maybe the driver doesn't believe in a cashless exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
                              Yeah, that seemed strange to me too.

I'm gonna join Uber and get me the perfect vehicle for picking up these types....

You'll need one of these...

FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
                              It's time to call it out for what it is.
                              == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
                              http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Working...
                              X