No announcement yet.

She'll get a pussy pass!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was under the impression that being a neurologist took brains...guess I was wrong.

Originally posted by mr_e View Post
    You'll need one of these...

Touche.

Miami DOCTOR, 30, is suspended after being named as the Uber passenger filmed attacking driver and trashing his car in amazing tantrum video that went viral

"He continued: 'Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. 'It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.' Mr Cinco said the Uber driver was 'too good of a person' and decided to take a cash settlement - 'only enough to pay his cellphone bill and maybe his cable bill' - rather than take legal action."

Can't wait to see Neurosurgeons Gone Wild 2! (oooooo, I just had a nasty Gimp idea, heh heh)

One thing's for sure, her chances of landing a top-tier male just flew out the window. >;-)
    Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-23-2016, 06:39 PM.
    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
      I was under the impression that being a neurologist took brains...guess I was wrong.

Touche.

Miami DOCTOR, 30, is suspended after being named as the Uber passenger filmed attacking driver and trashing his car in amazing tantrum video that went viral

"He continued: 'Once in handcuffs, she then tried kicking some of the police officers on the scene. 'It was only when they put her in the police car that she started crying, apologizing, and claiming that she would lose her medical license (she claimed to be a neurologist) if she got arrested.' Mr Cinco said the Uber driver was 'too good of a person' and decided to take a cash settlement - 'only enough to pay his cellphone bill and maybe his cable bill' - rather than take legal action."

Can't wait to see Neurosurgeons Gone Wild 2! (oooooo, I just had a nasty Gimp idea, heh heh)

One thing's for sure, her chances of landing a top-tier male just flew out the window. >;-)
      Actually neurology residency.

The difference in neurology and neurosurgery is 4 years at 60 hours a week (neurology) and 8 years at 80+ hours a week (neurosurgery) in training. She would have no time to do this shit as a neurosurgeon in training. She would have to be the hospital pretty much most of her waking hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
        Exceptionally attractive! Has to know it. Maybe somewhere deep inside, she has grown tired of giving BJ's, etc, I exchange for things?
        I don't think men are as easily manipulated, overall, as they used to be. Its like what bikers put on their bike, "Ass, Gas or Grass, nobody rides for free"
        She has a sense of entitlement, no doubt. But somewhere in the darkness of her mind, she knows it wont last, and resents it. A little chemical assistance, and Voila! This video.
        Maybe the driver doesn't believe in a cashless exchange?
        If I remember correctly, the reason the driver didn't want to take her anywhere is because the guy making the video was the actual client he was there to pick up. She just stepped in and demanded to be driven and he was having none of it which is what set her off. Her female privilege got checked and she couldn't handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesNunya View Post
          Her female privilege got checked and she couldn't handle it.
          Ha ha, and it didn't stop until she was in cuffs in the back of a cop car. Geez, all the times I was cuffed in the back of a cruiser or paddywagon, and all I had to do was cry?...where was my brains?

She may not have class but she's 100 pounds of sass! A real nice spinner! A man couldn't live with a woman like that and not go insane, but boy oh boy, gimme just one night! >;-) I'm not sayin' she's a beauty, cause she ain't, but with a little body like that who cares?!

Originally posted by Usagi Yojimbo View Post
          Actually neurology residency.
          I never said I had a college edumacation.
          Last edited by oldblueeyes; 01-24-2016, 01:54 PM.
          Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by oldblueeyes View Post
            I never said I had a college edumacation.
            No offense meant.

I think it is going to be a big enough scandal that even if University of Miami keeps her (she is in her last year of residency,) she will be hired by no one. For the reasons we have all seen.

If she is terminated, the only thing she will be able to do is general practice or door-to-door physical exams for Medicare exams. Neither are high income positions.

Comment

Ha ha, it takes more than that to offend me. I was just poking fun at myself!
              Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Looks like she at least owned up to her behavior.

https://gma.yahoo.com/miami-doctor-a...pstories.html#
                "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

She wants people to call off the dogs. I'm not above honest, just social shaming.. but the scale is something that has changed considerably in the past few years. Shame should be proportional.. and rational.. but as an emotional reaction its very often disproportionate and exaggerated when tossed out into the Internet.

In this case, its not just about her.. she becomes symbolic of how women do this all the time to men.. and expect they can cash in on the pussy pass. So its not specifically her behavior, but the idea that this behavior is done and overlooked so often that gets people riled up.. disproportionately to her actions.

It becomes about every girl that laughed in your face when you asked her out... or teased you or hit you and got away with it. It stirs up a lot of emotional baggage that we carry around in our hearts.

Owning up should help call off a few dogs.. but don't play the 'family' victim card... she invoked that wrath on her family. I don't doubt its possible trolls send her or her family some nasty words... and those folks should own their behavior as well.

Everyone keeps passing on their trauma to the world around them. The cycle continues.

Comment

"just minutes before the incident, she and her boyfriend of two years had split" Now why doesn't that surprise me?
                    Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Berne View Post
                      In my country we say 'Being drunk brings out ones true nature'...
                      In vino veritas?
                      Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      He who learns must suffer
                      And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
                      Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
                      ...And in our own despair, against our will,
                      Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Comment

Translation: I'm sorry I got caught. I'm going to get that dipstick who filmed me.

She's doing media blitz, PR....unless you have been burned by these histrionic shrews,you have no clue

They’re psychopaths

Comment

I hereby retract my turnedonedness by her. BFU. Butt Fucking U......

Stay single and prosper!

Comment

I'm surprised that Native Americans haven't picked up on her "cultural appropriation".......if she had been a white girl dressed up like this she'd have been crucified.

angi indian.jpg
                            Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Another violent Indian Dr

A doctor coerced by her husband into kinky threesomes with other women -- including a 17-year-old girl -- killed him with a hammer, an*Australian court heard.
                              Dr. Chamari Liyanage was charged with murdering her husband Dinendra Athukorala, also a doctor, in 2014 after police found her curled up at the end of the blood-stained bed in their Geraldton home, her husband's bludgeoned body covered with pillows.
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nage-girl.html

Comment

Originally posted by joeyd View Post
                                Another violent Indian Dr
                                So she just couldn't take the kids and leave?! Jealousy and vengeance played a part in this.
                                Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
                                X