Told You - Medical Kidnap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Told You - Medical Kidnap

When you open the door to tyranny, you open the door to being tyrannized yourself. The details of this case read like a rape trial against men. Oh, guess it wasn't such a good idea to invite the courts and government into the home. Fucking told you so.

This is the story of some family that had their kids basically kidnapped by the state, because reasons, who cares. But it's just a sign of the times. Guilty until proven innocent. Not allowed to present evidence. Closed hearings. You called down the thunder, well now you've got it.
    Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He who learns must suffer
    And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
    Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
    ...And in our own despair, against our will,
    Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Originally posted by jolierouge View Post
    When you open the door to tyranny, you open the door to being tyrannized yourself. The details of this case read like a rape trial against men. Oh, guess it wasn't such a good idea to invite the courts and government into the home. Fucking told you so.

This is the story of some family that had their kids basically kidnapped by the state, because reasons, who cares. But it's just a sign of the times. Guilty until proven innocent. Not allowed to present evidence. Closed hearings. You called down the thunder, well now you've got it.

That is extremely sad. I have no doubt that such situations exist.

And I wish a long, slow, torturous death for the vile and evil perpetrators of such an action.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Yeah, even I'm not that heartless. I am 100% against the state taking children away from families. Once you open that door, there's no closing it. And pretty soon is becomes a business. The few children who are saved from horrific abuse do not balance the many children that are taken away for moral/ideological reasons, and end up horrifically abused and even murdered.
      Jolie Rouge - The Pretty Red
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      He who learns must suffer
      And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
      Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
      ...And in our own despair, against our will,
      Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Agamemnon; by Aeschylus(Edith Hamilton's Translation,modified)

Comment

Working...
      X