http://www.mrctv.org/blog/latest-str...rying-yourself

I think sologany is Greek for masturbation, or cats..... or something
    Imagine the custody disputes.

M

Comment

Originally posted by Manalysis View Post
      Imagine the custody disputes.

M

Well, it certainly reduces the legal complications when being told what to do with one's self.
      FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
      It's time to call it out for what it is.
      == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
      http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

Shouldn't it be sologamy and not sologany?

Comment

Oh, it is sologamy. Misspelling in the OP. Oh well, happens to all of us from time to time. But I'll leave it up in case someone else notices so that there's not more of this kind of reply.

Comment

True, I mis-spelled it. I am far sighted since my cataract surgery. Please forgive me.

Comment

Shouldn't it be autogamy?

Anyway, it really is just a new high water mark in narcissism. I was looking for Mr Perfect and found her in the mirror.
              Liberty, Equality, Humanity

Comment

'Sologamy' is what it's called when someone marries themselves. If I married myself, does that mean I'm gay?

OTOH, I then should be able to qualify for a break on my income taxes and if I had a muliple-personality disorder I could maybe even claim one of me as a dependant...
                Last edited by Autolite; 01-31-2016, 05:33 PM.
                "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

I'd marry myself but I'm sure the fucker would cheat on me.
                  Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                    True, I mis-spelled it. I am far sighted since my cataract surgery. Please forgive me.
                    Nothing to done wrong needing forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by Autolite View Post
                      'Sologamy' is what it's called when someone marries themselves. If I married myself, does that mean I'm gay?

OTOH, I then should be able to qualify for a break on my income taxes and if I had a muliple-personality disorder I could maybe even claim one of me as a dependant...
                      Yeah, but if you go with the other hand then you'd be cheating on yourself. And you just know that you'd lose custody of yourself to your other self. And then, because you're raised by a single parent who ostracizes you from yourself, you go into a downward spiral blaming everyone involved (you, yourself, and yourself) for your deep depression. Ultimately, you'll probably kill yourself and you'd only have yourselves to blame. So, please, don't cheat on yourself with yourself, don't use the other hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Crumbock View Post
                        http://www.mrctv.org/blog/latest-str...rying-yourself

I think sologany is Greek for masturbation, or cats..... or something
                        I think that is fantastic.

The crazy cows finally giving up on their fantasies of my "failure to launch". And so now they are getting the wedding of their dreams.

This is a win-win.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesNunya View Post
                          So, please, don't cheat on yourself with yourself, don't use the other hand.
                          I'm pretty accommodating so I'm sure I'd be able to work out an open marriage type of agreement with myself. Most days, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing so cheating wouldn't even be an issue.

Worst case scenario would be a divorce in which case I'd get to keep everything anyway...
                          "The truth is sometimes a poor competitor in the market of ideas" George F. Kennan

Comment

You guys brought up some interesting points.
                            Nowadays, we are supposed to fawn over every bizarre type of LGBT and new "gender". We are supposed to go along with Bruce Jenners dementia, as the Olympic Committee does, allowing surgically unchanged males who identify as females, to compete against females. A little pink ribbon in your hair will get you a gold medal, even with a hairy chest and beard. Then there is the 20 year old woman who thinks she is a cat. Getting an early start on spinsterhood? Or the middle-aged man who abandoned his wife and kids to live as a six year old girl? We are supposed to nod like bobble heads and accept them.
                            So, if I identify as a 15 year old lesbian, I can troll the local schools and ravish my pick of the crop? I can claim my cat, dog and goldfish as dependents because they identify as human? I can load up on affirmative action scholarships etc, by claiming to be black, like Dolezal and King?
                            Up to this point, we are always being told that people are now what they identify as. Can my kids identify as infants, so I can claim the Child Tax Credit forever?
                            The left is eager as hell to shove this down our throats, to prove their tolerance, and damn the consequences, but its a hell of a can of worms legally.

Comment

If one pleasures oneself......I would assume that conversation took place within their own head, and not vocally. How do we know that they are affirmatively consenting to sexual acts with themselves? What if they have multiple personality disorder?
                              Last edited by Mifune; 02-01-2016, 02:00 PM.
                              "...but when she goes off you, she will not just walk away, she will walk away with your fucking skin in a jar." ~~ DoctorRandomercam
                              "The laws of man, they don't apply when blood gets in a woman's eye" - The Black Keys

Comment

Working...
                              X