Cnn interesting article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cnn interesting article

http://management.fortune.cnn.com/2013/02/05/men-discrimination-work/?iid=HP_LN

Looks like Cnn is reporting discrimination against men now in the workplace......

-Adv

RE: Cnn interesting article

That is a rather interesting read, sir
    \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

" The recession took a heavy toll on men in general and many became caregivers by default. Men lost 5.2 million jobs between 2007 and 2009, twice as many jobs as women, according to analysis by the Pew Research Center."

good to see a mainstream source not perpetuating the lie that the recession was worse for women. even if president michelle obama won't admit it.

Comment

Well don't forget about World War 2 guys.. inspite the fact that 99% of deaths were men.. women were still hit hardest.. because they got to live.
        Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Oh my stars. I used to have a picture of ol' Hillary Clinton on my last phone with one of her more stellar quotes about mothers and daughters being the TRUE victims of war.
          \"There he goes. One of God\'s own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.\"

Comment

something like this matty?

http://i.imgur.com/QLXfNSb.jpg

Comment

Gosh I love her face in that picture. It's so easy to imagine her shouting "Huuuurrrrr!" With that look.

Comment

Working...
              X