• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Woman

I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Woman
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/happened-...160000659.html

So what do you think?
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

A read through the comments reveals the usual nonsense.

Although I can't say for one-hundred-percent certainty, I would wager that if the perpetrator was a man, there would not be so many accusations of fabrication.

Oh and of course, NOW those people agree with the statement of "getting drunk and doing something you regret is not rape/assault". The two-facedness of it all is infuriating. Anything to protect the poor powerless woman, even if it means running another woman into the mud.
    Last edited by Merasmus; 06-11-2016, 03:03 AM.
    You don't know anything;
    You never knew anything;
    Now you know that you don't know;
    All on a Christmas morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Merasmus View Post
      A read through the comments reveals the usual nonsense.

Although I can't say for one-hundred-percent certainty, I would wager that if the perpetrator was a man, there would not be so many accusations of fabrication.

Oh and of course, NOW those people agree with the statement of "getting drunk and doing something you regret is not rape/assault". The two-facedness of it all is infuriating. Anything to protect the poor powerless woman, even if it means running another woman into the mud.

Yup. It's never been about equality-- always only about women.

Comment

I was propositioned and sexually assaulted by my immediate supervisor in the 1980s. I reminded her that I was friends with her husband. I think that there is a tremendous amount of under-reporting going on. Most of the time men laugh it off. Some (including feminists) believe that men always want this attention and should be grateful. I think men should report unwanted sexual advances as regularly as women do. BTW, I was laid off from my job three months after I turned the offending woman down as my job "disappeared" in a corporate reorganization, but of course I could not prove any connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloyd77 View Post
          I was propositioned and sexually assaulted by my immediate supervisor in the 1980s. I reminded her that I was friends with her husband. I think that there is a tremendous amount of under-reporting going on. Most of the time men laugh it off. Some (including feminists) believe that men always want this attention and should be grateful. I think men should report unwanted sexual advances as regularly as women do. BTW, I was laid off from my job three months after I turned the offending woman down as my job "disappeared" in a corporate reorganization, but of course I could not prove any connection.

Some (*especially* Feminists) believe that men always want this attention and should be grateful.

There, I fixed it for ya!

Comment

Brock Turner was similarly assaulted by Big Mama Updie by immobilizing his lower back and preventing him from withdrawing his hand from her.

Comment

Working...
            X