Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy whooped with belt while in Dollar General store, by employee

Here's the story.

Assault A Child? Fox Contributor Feels You Deserve A Medal (VIDEO)
    http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/02/05/assault-a-child-fox-contributor-feels-you-deserve-a-medal-video/

RE: Boy whooped with belt while in Dollar General store, by employee

A vagina did the beating, so its perfectly acceptable.

Remember, vagina's protect you from bombs, bullets, and responsibility. We all should have one to be safe.
    Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that this comment came from a Fox News Contributor? I have heard some the most ass backwards and misandric things from Fox News and now one of there Contributors is condoning child abuse.

Stay classy, Fox News.
      What can men do against such reckless hate?

Comment

Originally posted by The Unforgiven
        Why am I not surprised that this comment came from a Fox News Contributor? I have heard some the most ass backwards and misandric things from Fox News and now one of there Contributors is condoning child abuse.

Stay classy, Fox News.
        "Fox" news for a reason.
        Behind every failure is a excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightstorm2516

Remember, vagina's protect you from bombs, bullets, and responsibility. We all should have one to be safe.
          HaHa!!!

Dude, you're on fire today! Glad you came to the party
          Grandmother Stabs Her 4-Year-Old Grandson To Death
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIB4yE2xGkU

Comment

Interesting. Some people still use Fox and "news" together.

Comment

G'day itry2brational,

Thanks for this video.

I wonder if it was a little girl being whipped would there be anything different?

You know, comments, the presentation of the story, the charges laid on the whipper, the number of times the story aired, the Google hits, the payout asked for in court, follow up stories that sort of thing.

I'm a curious fellow and these sorts of things they eat at me.

Comment

Dr. F,

There was an incident of a Texan Judge who whipped his daughter with a belt. Was very public and a lot of people were demanding his dismissal stating he was unfit for the role...in my opinion rightfully so.

I don't really want to post a link to the video to be honest because I personally find it extremely disturbing. I can't watch it without getting angry or upset. It was a flat out case of a abuse. No different than this.
                You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

G'day Morpheus.

I hope he got the full measure of the law after he was fired and disbarred.

Comment

Pretty sure he didn't sadly but he still gets it the news. His daughter did an interview a few years ago. Think maybe 5 or 6 years after the offense. He was up for the role again not that long ago and it came up again.
                    You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Comment

If there's anything the employer deserves, it would be being fired from her job, if not jail time. On the bright side, this assaut wasn't glorified in the link provided. Curiously, what did the shopkeeper made fun of the buy about?
                      Don\'t ask for change. Let\'s be the change.

Comment

Working...
                      X