Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolotex Voodoo advertisement degrading, demeaning and humiliating portrayal of men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kolotex Voodoo advertisement degrading, demeaning and humiliating portrayal of men

Kolotex Voodoo advertisement degrading, demeaning and humiliating portrayal of men
    http://www.womenagainstmen.com/adver...complaint.html

(Read the article for the full text of the complaint and the response)

Advertising Standards Board Response on Voodoo Complaint

Pip asked the Board, “Since we can be sure that a billboard featuring a man walking two naked women on a dog leash would be illegal in this country on the grounds of being demeaning to one sex, I’m sure that by the principles of equality and justice, the Board will make an equivalent judgment about the Voodoo hosiery ad”.

1. Complaint reference number 97/02

2. Advertiser Kolotex Aust. Pty Ltd (Voodoo)

3. Product Clothing

4. Type of advertisement Outdoor

5. Nature of complaint Portrayal of People, Portrayal of sex/ sexuality/nudity

6. Date of determination April 22 2002

7. DETERMINATION COMPLAINT DISMISSED

DESCRIPTION OF THE ADVERTISEMENT

This outdoor advertisement features an image of a gloved and stiletto-booted woman wearing (Voodoo) tights under a short Dalmatian-patterned dress, walking behind two crouching men, naked except for dog-style collars, the leashes of which are held by the woman. Accompanying text reads: Voodoo Winter Hosiery.’
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

I wouldn't mind feminists' double standards so much if they would just stop insulting everyone's intelligence and just admit that they want special treatment instead of equal treatment, and that the genders have different abilities and aptitudes instead of the fiction they spew that women are superior to men at certain things but are a match for everything men can do, and there is nothing at which men are superior to women.

Comment

Originally posted by YanCanCook View Post
      I wouldn't mind feminists' double standards so much if they would just stop insulting everyone's intelligence and just admit that they want special treatment instead of equal treatment, and that the genders have different abilities and aptitudes instead of the fiction they spew that women are superior to men at certain things but are a match for everything men can do, and there is nothing at which men are superior to women.
      When i play Civ V sometimes when i want to invade a nation i start positioning my army at their borders and the AI notices i am massing my troops, so he calls me out on it, then i have a choice of either declaring war (before all my troops are in position) or telling him my troops are only passing trough, i tell the AI that my troops are just passing trough, in a few turns when everything is set i declare war, then he can protest as much as he wants about me lying, but my troops steamroll his empire in a few turns.
      I sexually identify as a sword pommel, check your privilege or i will have to end you RIGHTLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
        When i play Civ V sometimes when i want to invade a nation i start positioning my army at their borders and the AI notices i am massing my troops, so he calls me out on it, then i have a choice of either declaring war (before all my troops are in position) or telling him my troops are only passing trough, i tell the AI that my troops are just passing trough, in a few turns when everything is set i declare war, then he can protest as much as he wants about me lying, but my troops steamroll his empire in a few turns.

Yes, it's hard for their leader to complain when their civilization is dead.

;-)
        FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
        It's time to call it out for what it is.
        == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
        http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

Comment

I think it would be better and easier just to DDOS Kolotex or mail them a package of dogshit.

Playing nice with these people just doesn't work, the only thing they understand is force.

And I love the whole "Murica was built on free speech" faggotry in the comments.

Conservicucks.

Comment

This Hedley video has a couple of snippets where the singer is holding back girls with (albeit) ribbons, kind of in the same style, like dogs, so whatever. Men will be sexist and women will be sexist, and that's what keeps society spicy! It'd be pretty damn boring if marketers couldn't exploit sex.

Stay single and prosper!

Comment

Working...
            X