X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBS SEXIST - Are You Sexist? Take This Quiz

Are You Sexist? Take This Quiz
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ake-this-quiz/

PBS CENSORS COMMENTS CALLING IT SEXIST FOR PUTTING UP QUIZ THAT ONLY RATES WHETHER *MEN* CAN BE SEXIST

It's time to BOYCOTT PBS for it's blatant MISANDRY.

SEXIST_PBS__6-17-2016 4-03-43 PM.jpg

Here's Some of the Questions

1. Many women have a quality of purity that few men possess.

2. Women should be cherished and protected by men.

3. Women seek to gain power by getting control over men.

4. Every man ought to have a woman whom he adores.

5. Men are incomplete without women.

6. Women exaggerate problems they have at work.

7. Once a woman gets a man to commit to her, she usually tries to put him on a tight leash.

8. When women lose to men in a fair competition, they typically complain about being discriminated against.

9. Many women get a kick out of teasing men by seeming sexually available and then refusing male advances.

10. Women, compared to men, tend to have a superior moral sensibility.

11. Men should be willing to sacrifice their own well being in order to provide financially for the women in their lives.

12. Feminists are making unreasonable demands of men.
    Last edited by mr_e; 06-17-2016, 09:21 PM.
    FEMINISM is a HATE GROUP - Feminists are HATEFUL PEOPLE
    It's time to call it out for what it is.
    == REJECT FEMINISM. EMBRACE HUMANITY ==

The World of Men - Men's Rights / MGTOW / Sites of Interest to Men
    http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showt...nterest-to-Men

The funny thing is that if you disagree then you score high on hostile sexism but if you agree then you score high on benevolent sexism... this is a game you can't win.

Comment

Originally posted by simpleman View Post
      this is a game you can't win.
      feminism 101
      "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one" - Charles Mackay

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. - Donne

"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: 'I am a wretchedly longstanding victim; therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition.'
      "It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised." - Gladden Schrock

"What remains for most men in modern life is a world of expectation without reward, burden without honor and service without self" - Paul Elam

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixTransform View Post
        feminism 101
        So true!!!

Comment

Working...
        X