Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: The tie! It BURNS!

Originally posted by mattycakes
    You know what? Naw. This isn't misandry. This is call to end men having to wear ties in the workplace. Victory!
    There's actually a good point to what you just said there. When women are told not to wear certain clothes in the workplace, feminists will scream about the discrimination, yet plenty of workplaces have even stricter rules for men. It's not the restrictions I have an issue with though, but the double standards, and the fact feminists try to paint it as a gender issue.

Damned patriarchy for letting women wear high heels/ Damned patriarchy for refusing to let women wear high heels.
    If a man wore high heels, I'm almost certain he would get ridiculed.

Comment

Originally posted by cpb
      I'm not sure that tie is phallic. Looks more like a golden pussy with a ray of sunshine shooting out of it.
      Thanks cpb. I'm just off to work now and that image will be haunting me in meetings all day.
      Winter is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by 42hamneggs
        Originally posted by cpb
        I'm not sure that tie is phallic. Looks more like a golden pussy with a ray of sunshine shooting out of it.
        Thanks cpb. I'm just off to work now and that image will be haunting me in meetings all day.
        Trollololol

Comment

Originally posted by 42hamneggs
          How do you get spell check to add misandry and can we start a campaign?
          If you right click a "misspelled" word, you can choose "add to dictionary" instead of correcting it.

Beware! It is entirely possible to add misspelled words to your dictionary and the computer will do nothing to prevent you. They will forever be in there (until you do something about it), screwing up your spelling.

Comment

I decided to keep misandry out of the dictionary, just so that when the day comes that it gets added to Chrome, I'll notice there's a difference.

Comment

Working...
            X